Last Man Standing discussion

The Game > The Maze

Comments Showing 1-50 of 253 (253 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 71 comments Mod
"Welcome to The Maze. Will you get out alive?"

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Evanescence found herself lost and despairing. Where was he? "Ethan!" She called out her older brother's name. No reply. She began to tose hope... and it was fading fast... She tried again and then gave up after another half hour, convinced the worst had happened. She leaned against a wall and wept.

message 3: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 109 comments Kharn walked through the maze. He saw someone crying, and walked towards them. No matter how craven he was, he could approach a crying girl when he hadn't seen anyone for days.

message 4: by Sworean (new)

Sworean | 44 comments Nike woke up in the darkness. He sat up looking around. It seemed like there was nothing but darkness. He got up and started walking forward. He walked into a wall and he felt his way to the right. He ended up feeling a door and he opened it. There in front of him was a dimmly lit tunnel. "well, time to follow to dim litted path way." he said to himself. "How do I get into situations like this any ways. Oh yeah because he was prone to it ever since I was orphaned." he thought. He continued walking down the tunnel.

message 5: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 109 comments ((Did you ever get approved? Cos I can't approve people, BTW. I'm just a member...))

message 6: by Sworean (new)

Sworean | 44 comments (yes i was)

message 7: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 109 comments ((Damn it, you got here before I could delete my post... Damn you...))

message 8: by Luneth (new)

Luneth rider of chocobos | 28 comments Miha peeked around the corner and saw the person he had following since yesterday had stopped and was talking to someone, "finally." he thought waiting before he joined them.

message 9: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 109 comments Kharn turned. "Who are you?" he tried to say confidently, but he was a coward and it showed through in his voice.

"Special broadcast. Beaters who hear this respond. Your target is a person which isn't recognized as either Player, Beater or staff. Try to get her out and back to us without Players noticing it. This is an order.", said a voice only Beaters in a defined radius around the place Elva appeared could hear.

((*hint* that means Miha *hint*))

message 11: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 109 comments ((I'm not a beater so... I just continue oblivious?))

message 12: by Luneth (last edited Aug 25, 2013 03:00PM) (new)

Luneth rider of chocobos | 28 comments surprised that Kharn managed to sense him somehow he remembered that the closest secret room was down the hall and at of the other hall on the left side, and Miha started to run to it.

((yep))

((this is just a warning, I hope you know what you're doing Luneth ^^, but running and entering a secret room and beeing watched by a Player is no good idea. You should think of the consequences :P))

message 15: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 109 comments "Huh? Where are you going?" But, really, Kharn was happy that the figure had left.

message 16: by Luneth (last edited Aug 25, 2013 03:18PM) (new)

Luneth rider of chocobos | 28 comments ((I'm trying to get there before he even gets (at the most) half of the way down the hall, if he's following me.))

rounding the corner Miha was almost there.

message 17: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 109 comments Kharn made no attempt at pursuit, it was safer by far not to.

message 18: by Luneth (new)

Luneth rider of chocobos | 28 comments Miha realized that the player was not following him at all but he did as fast as he could look around the corner to see if he was coming down the empty hallway, seeing nothing he ran to the secret room and quickly opened it and slipped inside to check the message he got.
((do i go to the beaters chat room topic now to answer it?))

message 19: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 109 comments Kharn, stayed put, not willing to risk himself for anything, being a coward through and through.

((yes))

message 21: by Luneth (new)

Luneth rider of chocobos | 28 comments ((ok))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Evanescence looked up as she heard voices. She couldn't face other people now, she couldn't even trust them... She picked herself up, wiped her face, and with a small gasp as she stumbled, she ran.

message 23: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 109 comments Kharn looked back at her. "Hello? Who are you? I'm not looking for a fight, in fact I'm rather a coward, so you don't need to run away like everyone else here."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

The sound of her footsteps stopped abruptly. "I can't trust people. It's why I run."

message 25: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 109 comments "You can trust me. I have no weapons. If you tried to attack me, I'd probably run away and curl up into a ball somewhere, crying. You need not fear me."

message 26: by Luneth (new)

Luneth rider of chocobos | 28 comments Miha got back from receiving orders, went to the exit, checked if anyone was outside, after he made sure he exited and quickly shut the door behind him, and ran to the corner and checked if anyone was coming down the hall but made sure he wouldn't be detected as easily as last time.

message 27: by Luneth (new)

Luneth rider of chocobos | 28 comments seeing no one he walked down the hall, when he got close to the end he heard voices one was a male and the other female, hoping she was the target he again looked over the corner being as careful as he could so he wouldn't be detected like he was last time

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Elva nodded and put away the arrow she had been absent- mindedly fingering. With her medieval, tattered farm girl clothing, it was clear she didn't fit in.

message 29: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 109 comments Kharn jumped back visibly and instinctively when he saw the arrow, then laughed. "See how craven I am? I fled a girl putting away her weapons!" He slowly re-approached her.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She narrowed her eyes. "They are my only chance of survival. Even in the wild."

message 31: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 109 comments "My preferred method of survival usually involves screaming loudly and running away."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

She gave a small chuckle. "No, I mean I hunt. animals. Deer, roe buck, if I'm lucky. Hares and field mice. Trout and salmon..."

message 33: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 109 comments "Oh. I don't really recall much of how I find food, because it's usually just that. I find it. As if someone left it there purposefully for me." He laughed softly, "But that's nonsense, who'd look out for a craven such as me?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you know the date?" She asked randomly.

message 35: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 109 comments "Unfortunately I do not, though I fear much time has passed without our knowledge. Just a feeling."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well then what year were you born in?" She asked. "I'm not trying to creep you out, but I have never seen the kind of clothes you wear." She pointed to his shirt.

message 37: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 109 comments "I never cared to remember dates, but what I wear is not at all uncommon."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where I come from it is." She said. "I was born in 1229" she said with a smile.

message 39: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 109 comments "Ha! I know enough dates to know you a liar! Or else you are far from your time indeed."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him with an offended air and snapped, "I do not lie. If you must know, my parents died from a disease in the winter and my brother and I ran from home before the authorities came. We found a cave and it seemed intriguing... I needed answers to find out what killed them. It was nothing ordinary. And now Ethan is gone." She frowned and looked away.

message 41: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 109 comments He backed away, intimidated by the sudden outburst, wanting to ensure his safety before continuing. "I am sorry for your loss."

(Gtg)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh ok))

"It's a normal thing where I come from," she said and with a sigh, sank to the floor, hugging her knees to her chest, the folds of her dark blue tattered dress and black cloak pooling around her.

message 43: by Sworean (new)

Sworean | 44 comments Nike continued walking down the hallway till he found a door to his right. It was locked but there was a crowbar sitting right next to the door. He picked it up and pryed the door open. He went in and found some rations, a combat knife, a canteen, a camo back pack, and a gun with no ammo. He put all the food and water into the bag and attacked the knife to his side. He held the crowbar in one hand and the pistol in the other. even if it had no ammo other people did not know that.

message 44: by Luneth (new)

Luneth rider of chocobos | 28 comments After seeing that the target was there he was thinking of pretending he was a player and go join them then take them by surprise after he got their trust.

message 45: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 109 comments ((Back.))

He crouched down, hoping somehow to think of a way to comfort her without undue danger to himself.

message 46: by Sworean (new)

Sworean | 44 comments Nike stopped when he came apon a a fork in the tunnel. He then had an amazing idea. He walked up to it and marked each tunnel A1, A2 ,and A3 and walked into a3

message 47: by LungHuo* 龍火 * (last edited Aug 26, 2013 12:11PM) (new)

< After Nike entered the tunnel, a heavy steel door closed behind him.>

"Welcome new Player. Every of the three entrances leads to another part of the maze. You've chosen your way.", a computer generated voice said to him through some speakers.

< The corridor led all the way down to the lower floors and was not connected to the other two paths.>

((have fun^^))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi," She said to Kharn without even looking at him. After a while she smiled at him and asked, "Do I scare you?"

message 49: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 109 comments "Everyone scares me. You less than most, to be honest."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled. "At least."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6