Warriors: Shadowclan Prophecy discussion

*Mods* (Anyone Welcome) > Mod Applications

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cherrysong (last edited Aug 25, 2013 06:32AM) (new)

Cherrysong  (cherrysong) | 104 comments Mod
Here is where mods are chosen. If you can fill out this form superbly then I might just hire you for the job...

1.) Give a short summary (or long if you prefer-minimum of 2 sentences) of the first book in the warriors series ( Into the Wild (Warriors, #1) by Erin Hunter Into the Wild)
2.) Please write a 3-4 sentence RP on any cat. It can be made up on the spot, and old charrie, or a character you are thinking of creating here on the group. Use as best of grammar, spelling, punctuation as you can.
3.) Who is the overall author of the Warriors series?
4.) How long have you been reading the Warriors series? What year or age did you start?
5.) How long have you been on GR?
6.) How many other (estimation would be fine also) warriors groups are you in?

(More may be added)

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) One thing. I have read all of these books, but what if someone hasn't? What if they are an amazing mod, but have only read the first-second series. This is a warriors roleplay, so, yes, you have to know the basics about warriors, but to be mod you shouldn't have to have read every book. In my opinion that is unfair to the group. You may want to add more about their grammar, their experience, their ability to roleplay, their activeness, ect.

Now, I may or may not affect your mod sheet in any way shape or form. I thought I would just point this out.

message 3: by Cherrysong (new)

You know, your right. I will change the mod application form as soon as I have the time. :)

message 4: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (last edited Aug 31, 2013 06:54PM) (new)

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) 1.) Rusty, a fiery orange kittypet, is asked to join a clan (Thunderclan). Due to his interest in adventure, this advantageous tom agreed. Most of the clan cats did not agree with their leader's decision to welcome this kittypet into the clan. One tom, Longtail, even attacked the young tom. Rusty, though, fought back. During this squabble, Rusty's collar broke. So, Bluestar dubbed him an apprentice, and gave him the name Firepaw, due to his fiery orange pelt. During this book, the clan slowly begins to accept Firepaw as a clanmate, and this former kittypet begins to learn the ways of clanlife. This is the beginning of a long plot, and the start of Firepaw's prophecy-- "Fire alone will save the clan"

2.) Shimmerpaw stopped, her eyes focusing straight ahead. The she-cat zeroed in on the vole grazing only a few tail-lengths away. It was a wonder it hadn't spotted the silvery she-cat. Despite her bubbly nature, Shimmerpaw had been more a careful hunter. It was what made her good at it. Strategy was key for her. Calming her breathing, she crouched lower, and kept her tail still. As if walking on ice, she placed one paw ahead. Gingerly, she placed it down. She made not a sound, for if she did, it would lose all of her chances at catching this prey for her clan. They needed food, for it was leafbare, and prey was scarce. This vole would feed the queens or elders. After another breath, and a quick blink of her eye, she placed another paw in front of her. She set it on the ground as if to not even rattle the dirt. Soon, she took careful pawstep after pawstep. Only a nose length from the vole, she darted. Quick as lighting, the trees melded together as she ran toward it. Pouncing was always her favorite part, for after being so careful, it was her chance to 'let loose'. Shimmerpaw was so fast the vole couldn't even squeak before this she-cat had her paw on it's tail. She took a quick killing bite, and gave silent thanks to Starclan. Because of this vole, the clan would not starve today.

3.) Erin Hunter. (Or the Erin Hunters, depending on how you look at it.)
4.) I have been reading the Warriors series for four years, now.
5.) I have been on Goodreads three to four years. I can't remember. :P
6.) A whole lot. There are about ten or so that are active. XD

message 5: by Cherrysong (new)

Thank you, Elizabeth and Ali for creating your mod forms. I know must speak with my lawyer to decide wether or not you will be able to join the mod society. *Turns to lawyer, quick chat* Well, I don't want to upset any feelings, but Ali is the only person that will be picked as mod. I am sorry, Elizabeth, but there were two main reasons that you have not been picked: Lionheart did not challenge Firepaw when he first arrived, it was Longtail. Second, I would have liked some more detail near the end of the first books description. Yes, Tigerclaw killed Redtail and Lionheart, but why? When? Where?

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} 1.) Give a short summary (or long if you prefer-minimum of 2 sentences) of the first book in the warriors series ( Into the Wild)

Rusty, a Kittypet, was asked to join one of the four clans. And that clan was ThunderClan. Rusty had to prove himself and fought a warrior named Longtail. Eventually Rusty won the battle, and became an apprentice with his best friend, Greypaw. His name Rusty, was changed to Firepaw. Firepaw learned the ways of the warrior code, and it's risks. In the end, Firepaw deserved his warrior name, Fireheart.

2.) Write a 3-4 RP of a character

Raven felt pain jolt through his spine as Darkclaw thrust him a few feet away. "This will teach you to never go in our territory again!"snarled Darkclaw. Raven felt Darkclaw's long claws scratch his chest, releasing new blood. Raven yowled in pain. His yowl got cut off as Darkclaw checked him like a rag doll a few tail lengths away. Everything went black as Raven fainted.

3.) Who is the overall author of the Warriors series? Hmm.... That depends. All four, I mean, FIVE, work together on all the books. It depends. That's a toughy. Huh....
4.) How long have you been reading the Warriors series? What year or age did you start? I read the warrior series in 5th grade, age 10.
5.) How long have you been on GR? Since March, 2013. So... For a while
6.) How many other (estimation would be fine also) warriors groups are you in? Uh.... Four? I think....

(More may be added)

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Btw I've read EVERY SINGLE BOOK in the warrior series. It was about time I read Hollyleaf's story! It was EPIC. O.O XD

message 8: by Cherrysong (new)

Congrats, DW! You have been added to the Mods!