Buddy Read - Team Javier!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Jennifer Let's do this!!!!

message 2: by Rae (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rae Lim Did you start already?!

Jennifer Yup!!! I needed him!!! :):)

message 4: by Rae (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rae Lim Oh my goodness you skank!!!! Hahaha. I need him too. I won't lie to myself any longer

message 5: by Rae (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rae Lim I am up at 720 am on a Saturday for Javier!!! Lets hope I still love him after this book. Haha.

Jennifer Rae wrote: "I am up at 720 am on a Saturday for Javier!!! Lets hope I still love him after this book. Haha."

He's being pretty mean right now, but I still love him to death!!! What can I say? I like it rough. LMAO!!!

~IreneOust~ Is it just me or are chapters from Camden's POV seem extra long??? I feel like skipping those and only reading Ellie's POV because, as much as I think Camden is a nice kid, he does noting for me.

message 8: by Rae (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rae Lim I just started, but if Ellie's parts are where our darling Javier is, that's where I want to be. haha!! Where are you in the book?

~IreneOust~ I am only on chapter 4 I think (about 15% into a book) but I really don't care to know what's inside his head. Maybe because I don't care for his character at this point.

Jennifer I'm at 22%. I am literally skimming the Camden POV chapters.

message 11: by Rae (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rae Lim wow!!! No way. But I believe it. Haha. I swear we may be the very few girls who are team Javier. Reading S&N never once did I switch teams. I thought Camden was adorable but it never went past that. I'm so scared to not like Javier in this book!! =\

Shannon I skimmed through Camdens chapters too. I couldn't wait to get more Javier!! :)

message 13: by Rae (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rae Lim My loves and my angels, I stopped reading !!!! I stopped at a Camden part. I got distracted and started watching tv. I have to keep going right? It's worth it to get to Javier...

~IreneOust~ Keep going, Rae ... I love the parts with Gus in them. He totally rocks! LOVE the old man!!!

message 15: by Rae (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rae Lim We get to meet Gus?? YAY!!!

Vanessa Shell Irene ~ #teamJavier ~ Mrs. Joe Callahan ~ #teamSøren ~ wrote: "Is it just me or are chapters from Camden's POV seem extra long??? I feel like skipping those and only reading Ellie's POV because, as much as I think Camden is a nice kid, he does noting for me."

I couldn't agree more, at the beginning of this book his chapters were like 18 min. long compared to Ellie's which were like 13 min. I am sorry but there is an intensity missing from Camden, he does not give me any butterflies. But who knows Javier is being a right dick, so let's wait for the third book!!!!

message 17: by Rae (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rae Lim To my dearest Angels, my husband hid my kindle and kidnapped me to enjoy the outside world. He wants us to enjoy the San Diego sun. HAHAHA.

message 18: by ~IreneOust~ (last edited Aug 24, 2013 12:27PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

~IreneOust~ Rae, I would enjoy the San Diego sun too if I was in San Diego! LOL! Have a fabulous day! I am sure you'll catch up tonight :)

~IreneOust~ Vanessa wrote: "I couldn't agree more, at the beginning of this book his chapters were like 18 min. long compared to Ellie's which were like 13 min. I am sorry but there is an intensity missing from Camden, he does not give me any butterflies. But who knows Javier is being a right dick, so let's wait for the third book!!!! "

RIGHT??? I actually found myself flipping pages to see how many are left in each of his POV chapters so I know how much longer I need to brace myself! LOL! Now that Gus is in the picture, it's not as bad. I LOVE GUS!! Nothing Javier has done up till now (I am just shy of half way mark) has bothered me enough to switch teams so I am still good ... :)

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ I'm glad you guys are still team Javier!!! Yay!

message 21: by Rae (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rae Lim Jessica!!! Are you a Javier angel too?!?!?!

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ Yep....Camden grew on me a little in shooting scars but at the end of everything I want Ellie and Javier to be together. They are too similar...

Shannon Jessica **The Good Gif Witch** wrote: "Yep....Camden grew on me a little in shooting scars but at the end of everything I want Ellie and Javier to be together. They are too similar..."

I think Javier and Ellie make more sense. I like Camden, I think he is a great guy, but not sure he belongs with Ellie.

Jennifer I'm still Team Javier!!!!

Jennifer That scene was fantastic!!! (61%) Now, I have to go listen to On Every Street for the thousandth time and cry!

message 26: by Rae (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rae Lim Damn that amazing song. UGH!!! Breaks my heart =(

Jennifer It's almost as if she wrote this series based on this song.

message 28: by Rae (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rae Lim That song makes my heart and body hurt

Jennifer This series is such an escape, the perfect kind. Today, I'm in Mexico :)

Wendy'sThoughts Rae wrote: "To my dearest Angels, my husband hid my kindle and kidnapped me to enjoy the outside world. He wants us to enjoy the San Diego sun. HAHAHA."

Oh, please enjoy...

Jennifer No, papers, I don't want to grade you! I want to spend more time with my sexy badass bossy Javier!!!

message 32: by Rae (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rae Lim HAHAHAHAA JEN!! Yes please stop so I can catch up to you. ;)

Jennifer I had an epiphany....I bet that Javier's POV is in the 3rd book!!!!! I will flip my lid if so!!! Can't wait for October!

message 34: by Rae (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rae Lim I will die if it's Javi's POV!!!! I seriously still really love him!!!

Jennifer So Karina Halle just posted this :(

Pssst. All you crazy Javier nuts...Bold Tricks is JUST in Ellie's POV. So shut those rumors done, son!

Then she posted this: :)

Sorry guys! It's always been Ellie's story, her journey to redemption.

That said, as far as villains go, I love Javier to bits and I do think he has a few stories to tell. Just because there won't be a POV scene now, doesn't mean there won't be later...or more than just a scene ;)

message 36: by Rae (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rae Lim I just passed out. HAHAHA. Now I miss Javi again.

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ I think she's killing both Camden and Javi or at least Ellie won't wind up with either!WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

~IreneOust~ That's the ending I can live with!!!

Jennifer You're just saying that to get a rise out of me, and it won't happen!!!

Jennifer You know I love you, Jessica :)

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ Irene ~ #teamJavier ~ Mrs. Joe Callahan ~ #teamSøren ~ wrote: "That's the ending I can live with!!!"

I guess i would rather her end up alone than with Camden.

~IreneOust~ As long as Ellie doesn't end up with Camden and Camden and Javier go at the same time, Thelma and Louise style

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'll be OK!

~IreneOust~ Jessica, great minds! LMAO!!!

Jennifer If either of those happens, I think I would go into full denial and pretend they didn't happen and just back into my happy place and re-read OES and listen to the song over an over and drink myself into a stupor. Ok, maybe I'm a little crazy for Javier :).

message 45: by Rae (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rae Lim Jennifer wrote: "If either of those happens, I think I would go into full denial and pretend they didn't happen and just back into my happy place and re-read OES and listen to the song over an over and drink myself..."

oh my god.....Jennifer I would do the same thing. I would go into like a deep depression !!!! HAHAHAHA. And then my husband would kill me for listening to 'On Every Street' on repeat !!! (which btw I already do !)

message 46: by Rae (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rae Lim Jessica **The Good Gif Witch** wrote: "Irene ~ #teamJavier ~ Mrs. Joe Callahan ~ #teamSøren ~ wrote: "That's the ending I can live with!!!"

I guess i would rather her end up alone than with Camden."

ME TOO JESSICA !!! me too. And then that would mean we all get Javi to ourselves. HEY YO

message 47: by Rae (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rae Lim Ok...I have to show you guys who I pictured as my Javier when I started reading 'On Every Street'. Oh and by the way. I JUST figured out how to do the whole...add pictures and GIFs thing today. I'm such a loser.

Jennifer Rae wrote: "Ok...I have to show you guys who I pictured as my Javier when I started reading 'On Every Street'. Oh and by the way. I JUST figured out how to do the whole...add pictures and GIFs thing today. I'm..."

Girl! I love him!!! Like...love him.

message 49: by Rae (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rae Lim RIGHT?! So that's why I have such a lady boner for Javi!! I mean...LOOK AT HIM!! And he he has light eyes like Javi!!!

~IreneOust~ Man, I am bummed now ...

Rae, your Javi is HOT HOT HOT ... me likey!!!

« previous 1