Nook Book Lending Library Club discussion

does any one have...

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 7 comments the serpents shadow by rick riordan, 3rd book in the kane chronicles. I'm almost done reading the 2nd one and would love to go straight ino the 3rd one.

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Tenhave I don't have that one but I have these books by Rick RiordanL
The Heroes of Olympus
The Red Pyramid
Cold Springs
Mission road
Rebel Island

message 3: by Christy (new)

Christy Raines | 1 comments Does anyone have any of the 50 Shades of Grey books, or the trilogy I can borrow? My email address is christywillard@gmail.com.

Thanks!

message 4: by Wen (new)

Wen (wencast) | 4 comments Fifty Shades are not lendable books..sorry
But if you care for any of my other books I'll send a friend request

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole I have all 3 50 shades books in ePub format. If your interested I'll email it to you.

message 6: by Dariteone86 (new)

Dariteone86 | 51 comments Nicole wrote: "I have all 3 50 shades books in ePub format. If your interested I'll email it to you."

May I have it?? email is bettina.alphonse@yahoo.com

Savannah- Quad Motherin' Book Readin' Diva (quadmom2005) | 13 comments Anyone have Game Plan by Karla Doyle ?? Would love Nook, but will be more than happy with Kindle.

message 8: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Sure Bettina I'll email them to you. Savannah I have them in EPub format and those can be read on your nook. Give me your email I'll sent them to you.

Savannah- Quad Motherin' Book Readin' Diva (quadmom2005) | 13 comments You are my Saturday night hero, thank you! quadmom2005@gmail.com

Savannah- Quad Motherin' Book Readin' Diva (quadmom2005) | 13 comments If anybody needs any Kristen Ashley epubs, please hit me up. I think I have at least half of hers by now.

message 11: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Savannah I thought you wanted the 50 shades books. The pic of the book you want didn't show on my phone but you are in luck because I do have that book too. It's on my nook I sent you a friend request. So, you can borrow it.

message 12: by Savannah- Quad Motherin' Book Readin' Diva (last edited Sep 14, 2013 09:03PM) (new)

Savannah- Quad Motherin' Book Readin' Diva (quadmom2005) | 13 comments You SO friggin rock. Accepted!

message 13: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Savannah, I lent it to you. Did you receive it?

message 14: by Dariteone86 (new)

Dariteone86 | 51 comments Nicole wrote: "Sure Bettina I'll email them to you. Savannah I have them in EPub format and those can be read on your nook. Give me your email I'll sent them to you."

Thannk you soo much!! :-)

Savannah- Quad Motherin' Book Readin' Diva (quadmom2005) | 13 comments Got it, thanks!!!
(sorry, I stepped into the shower while waiting:)

message 16: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Your welcome.

message 17: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Savannah, do you have At Peace by Kristen Ashley? I love her alphas.

Savannah- Quad Motherin' Book Readin' Diva (quadmom2005) | 13 comments Yes ma'am! Whats your email?

message 19: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Thanks nruckman2000@yahoo.com

message 21: by Dariteone86 (new)

Dariteone86 | 51 comments Does anyone have Tamara Webber's Between the Line series?

message 22: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (tindakins29) | 10 comments Nicole wrote: "I have all 3 50 shades books in ePub format. If your interested I'll email it to you."

Hi my name is amanda. I would like to read the books if you can send them to me, my friends keep talking about them. If you would like to be my nook friend i will lend you what you want. my email is mndgonzalez2@gmail.com.

message 23: by Kristy (new)

Kristy (kayhay000) | 11 comments Does anyone have Reaper's Property [NOOK Book]
by Joanna Wylde?

message 24: by Linda (new)

Linda Thomas | 6 comments Hi everyone :-) I'd love to borrow and share books. My email is

jadalin77@gmail.com

message 25: by Marylovesbooks (new)

Marylovesbooks | 15 comments Dariteone86 wrote: "Does anyone have Tamara Webber's Between the Line series?"

I have the first book.

message 26: by Dariteone86 (new)

Dariteone86 | 51 comments I have the first and third. :-( lol

message 27: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 8 comments Hello all. Does anyone have the second book in the Heller series by JD Nixon?

message 28: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 8 comments my email is hbreiner427@gmail.com

message 29: by Dre (new)

Dre Battles | 3 comments Doesn't anyone have a good horror book they can lend me? My email is daanderson667@gmail.com

Thanks in advance! XD

message 30: by David (new)

David O'Neal | 2 comments Anyone have Red Moon by Benjamin Percy?

message 31: by Dariteone86 (new)

Dariteone86 | 51 comments Does anyone the books in More than Meets the Ink (Bowen, #1) by Elle Aycart More than Meets the Ink series? I only read book 1.

My email is bettina.alphonse@yahoo.com

Thank you.

message 32: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Tenhave Does anyone have the Ranger's Apprentice books as epub or the Artemis Fowl books as epub? My 8 year old son doesn't read fast enough for lendables but really wants to get into these two series so I told him I would ask.