The Nerd Herd discussion

The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4)
This topic is about The Battle of the Labyrinth
Percy Jackson > Battle of the Labyrinth

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 3603 comments Mod
Place to talk about battle of the Labyrinth

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I really enjoyed the whole maze idea.

message 3: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

Oh, yeah, that was awesome!! I also loved how they brought back Rachel

message 4: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

Judging on sea of monsters... :(

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

They sort of took parts from the Last Olympian (ex. Annabeth being stabbed w/ poison) and put it in the second movie.

message 6: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yeah... The worst part was when they revealed silena

message 7: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

The movie?

message 8: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

The movie... Sigh... I don't want to talk about the movie...

message 9: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

I don't know that song... I thought they did Thalia's story well, but the rest... Sigh...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I hope they get a better director for the movies, the PJO series just doesn't seem to work as PG rated.
(Maybe PG13?
Maybe it's just the acting, IDK, I just don't like the feel of it)

message 11: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabeth is awful...

message 12: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yup

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She didn't make a good character selection, especially because they replaced Chiron with some boring dude.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

(I mean "they" didn't make a good character selection.
Oops

message 15: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

I never saw the first one... Everyone told me to not even bother

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Wasn't half as good as the book, but the actor for Chiron was better than in monsters, where he was plain old boring.

message 17: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nods... Okay

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya. I think they're just getting money on the books, then losing it on the movie.

message 19: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rick riordan has no say in the movies... He just dined over the rights. He doesn't even watch them

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol:)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 249 comments Really? Poor Rick...

message 22: by mels, This isn't a friendship, it's a spaceship (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yeah... He doesn't watch them or do anything with them, because He doesn't want then to mess up his writing.

message 23: by Ruby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ruby (rsr13) | 262 comments oh thats smart

message 24: by Ruby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ruby (rsr13) | 262 comments exept the fact that he threw percebeth in tarturus.....