Calculated in Death (In Death, #36) Calculated in Death discussion

Should I read this book? And is it any good?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by April (new) - added it

April I started reading the book and I'm only on Page 59. I love the way the book is going but will it get any better?

Please,don't judge me. This is my first Discussion topic I made! :)

Olivia "So many books--so little time."" This is a good book and it will get better. Is this the first J.D. Robb/Eve Dallas book you've read? I've read quite a few in that series and they're all good.

Vykki I have enjoyed each of the books. I look forward to each new twist.

Zandra Wiegman I love the series and each book just gets better. I'm looking forward to Thankless in Death which will be out in September 2013. I've pre-ordered so I'll get it as soon as it comes out. By all means read Calculated in Death, but I would recommend reading all of the books in order as they build upon one another. You miss a lot if you read them out of order.

Frani I read all the series so So enjoyed all except the last two!! Anyone else feel the same??

SB*needs low angst books* Calculated is a really good book and it does get better as it goes. If you haven't read the first book I truly suggest you start there because of so much back story and how the characters come in and the relationships develop between every one. I have to say my favorite of the series is Treachery in Death. I have loved several but that one was so interesting and exciting to me.

There is a great group dedicated to the series too. I am a member. Check it out.
https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...