The Scorch Trials (The Maze Runner, #2) The Scorch Trials question

If you were Tom, who would you pick to save and leave at the Scorch? Brenda or Jorge?
Marc Marc Aug 22, 2013 01:21AM
That's a really tough one I have no idea. What the heck would I say if I was Tommy. Hmm...I don't know lol. Though if I had to maybe Brenda, but what about Jorge?!? xD How about you guys?

How is brenda creepy? I mean she's a baller but then Jorge is awesome too. they both mexican so hard to say.

I think this is though because throughout the book, we (and Thomas) obviously know a lot more about Brenda than Jorge so it's kind of unfair because Thomas (and the readers) feel a lot closer to Brenda...

U 25x33
Wyatt hmm its a tough choice if i could i would take both of them with me but if i had to choose one i would probably go with brenda. sorry jorge
Feb 05, 2014 02:42PM · flag

Jorge, I don't like Brenda...she creeps me out...-_-

Kelly Brigid ♡ (last edited Feb 05, 2014 03:01PM ) Feb 05, 2014 03:01PM   0 votes
I'm going to say Brenda. You have a connection more with Brenda, and you understand her character more than Jorge at this point. Plus, Jorge wanted to kill Minho/cut his fingers off! D: He turned out cooler in The Death Cure though...

i do like brenda a bit more than jorge though she does get close to thomas real fast

Save Jorge! Why?
1)He's Spanish
2)He's cool
3)He's not creepy like Brenda.

deleted user No not creepy at all... He only threatened to cut off Minho's fingers AND kill him! Yeah everybody loves that! ...more
Nov 04, 2013 10:50PM

none. Because where Brenda goes, Jorge goes.

Definitely Brenda! He's been with her for like most of d time of this book.

deleted member Sep 14, 2013 10:53PM   0 votes
Brenda man. She's the best <3

Well im going to say Brenda not because we know her more though.
Jorge said that they needed her brains to escape. So there is a good point to pick her.
Jorge led group A through the city but honestly though Minho seemed like he could have easily beaten him up. And there were probably a lot of guys in the group who could have. So it was probably Jorge just hanging around the group giving advice here and there just to get the cure.

I don't know Brenda just seems like the better choice even if you didn't get to know her as much. She just seems a little more willing to get things done. Or that is my opinion.