Better Read Than Dead- YA Books discussion

Nothing Like The Present > What book(s) are you currently reading?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm currently reading about 10 books. I can never only read one book at a time. Multi-tasking FTW!

message 2: by Christen (new)

Christen | 6 comments I am currently reading Freak of Nature (IFICS, #1) by Julia Crane by Julia Crane.

message 3: by Liv (new)

Liv Currently reading You are Mine. Very good so far!

message 4: by Ken (new)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Jolie wrote: "I'm currently reading about 10 books. I can never only read one book at a time. Multi-tasking FTW!"

Haha sounds just like me!! It's in my nature to multitask I guess. I just reread Tent City by Kelly Van Hull and I thought it was still good..until the end.. I think I even overrated it. The ending reminds me of something in Harry Potter or something. Also rereading City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare because I read it years ago and I want to catch up so I can go compare it to the movie finally!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

BTW, not like Harry Potter was a bad thing haha. Just didn't really like where that story was going I guess.. Interested to see how she ties it into the next book.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Currently reading

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Hrcisme) | 34 comments Its complicated- I tend to read uncompleted series then when I have to wait a year for the next book to come out I read like 5 more series then when my book that I've waited a year for comes out I ditch some of my previous series. Or forget about them then remember randomly when someone says something that triggers a memory of the book I forgot. Basically if I'm not reading a book at the moment that I want to be I pick up a random book then read it. I also reread.

message 9: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Mae | 4 comments Reading Dark Summer (The Witchling, #1) by Lizzy Ford by Lizzy Ford.

message 10: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Mae | 4 comments I am currently reading Hear No (Hidden Evil Trilogy, #1) by Lizzy Ford

message 11: by Christen (new)

Christen | 6 comments Reading Fractured Innocence (IFICS #2) by Julia Crane by Julia Crane.

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 1 comments I'm currently reading cress from the lunar chronicles it's so good!