This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

Gaggles of dumb bitches

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by smetchie (last edited May 01, 2009 04:03AM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I had to go to a dance shop the other day to buy some tights. There was this group of obnoxious moms congregating outside one of the classrooms so they could watch their little lovlies through the door....talking all loud about the dumbest crap, referring to their daughter as "girlfriend" as in "girlfriend needs a new pair of flip-flops". They were completely blocking the register so I had to try and squeeze by them multiple times. (if I haven't mentioned it I HATE being crowded into tight spaces w/people) There were two customers in front of me so I had to wait for a while and I thought I might have to kill myself right there. These stupid bitches were so annoying! Get the fuck out of my way bitches!
You don't need to stand around clucking outside the door! Step to the side! No bad man is going to sneak in the back door and snatch your little princess if you move 2 feet to the right. Also I don't want to hear your stupid conversations about how Price Club has crocs in every color and I don't want to listen to your concerns that your trip to Mexico in June might be cancelled because of Swine Flu. FUCK YOU BITCHES! I HATE YOU.

message 2: by Kasia (new)

Kasia You think they are annoying? Just imagine how it is to have such a bitch for a mother. Poor kids! Being fed all that princess crap from the start. I feel bad for them for a change :(

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh!

message 4: by Servius Heiner (last edited May 01, 2009 08:08AM) (new)

Servius  Heiner I thought you were learning something here Gretchen... I'm not mad, but I am disappointed.

one suitable response to the situation would have been:

Lean really close to the gaggle ring leader[this will be the one talking an octave higher then the rest and commenting on everything that is said by another:] so there you are leaning really close to the ring leader, you sniff, giggle, and repeat until they leave or back up off your shit. With any luck they will be so un-nerved by your presence that they will remove their little princesses from the class and you will never have to see them again.

amateur.

message 5: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Good advise but I'll never pull something like that off. sigh. On the bright side, if I COULD get rid of the fuckwits who torment me I wouldn't need The Haters Club. And this place makes me happy.