Potterheads Unite! discussion

Classes > Astronomy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 214 (214 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Astronomy is taught by Professor Merriweather. Professor Esme Merriweather is half Veela, and is learned in Astronomy very well indeed. She teaches class at midnight, and certain students have been known to send her Valentines. Don't forget to bring your telescope!
(Role-Play here.)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"Beautiful...isn't it?" Artemis whispered to the girl standing beside her. "I love Astronomy...just don't like getting up so late." She yawned gently and looked up at Venus.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wasn't she just in charms))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Genevieve ascended the steps and greeting her friends turned her telescope to the skies, a stifled yawn broke the silence and soon a chorus of yawns filled the rooftop "Behold the downside of Astronomy, Divination foretold weariness and beauty above and for once I think it's right" She said jokingly.
Another student called "There's your poetic statement of the day Gen" She laughed "Exactly" she returned and turned to see who spoke...

message 5: by Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (last edited Jun 17, 2013 07:53AM) (new)

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Gen, waved and spoke "Ehr....I think I'll pass , I have a sneaking suspicion that would be painful Aayushi " she said dryly.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Gen laughed and turned back to her telescope
((FYI It's Madame Hammond now Aayushi))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((Don't worry!))

message 8: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments It was around midnight web Becca and Ethan arrived at the Tower. "It's so pretty up here," Becca told him.

message 9: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "I'm sorry I'm being such a bother, Ethan," Becca apologized to him.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 29, 2013 12:07PM) (new)

(( hi your characters having a moment or can i join in))

message 11: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments ((That's ok! I take Chinese too!))

message 12: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "You are so nice to me. I greatly appreciate it," Becca said, "what would you like to talk about?" She leaned on the wall and looked out into the dark sky.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

" hi guys." said Goso," oh am i interupting something."

message 14: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "Hey Goso! You're not interrupting anything," she greeted Goso, "I like to draw, read, listen to music, and hang out with my friends on my free time. And you?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

" i like to read, swim, write, play board games, and wizard chess." Goso replied

message 16: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "That's cool! What kind of wands do you guys have?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 29, 2013 12:18PM) (new)

" i've got a mahogany wand with unicorn hair core." said Goso

message 18: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "Cool," Becca pulled out her own, "Rosewood, Pheonix Feather, 10 inches," she said.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

" nice." Goso said

message 20: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "What do you guys want to know about me? Ask me anything and I'll answer honestly," She asked.

message 21: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments ((See ya later!))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

(( BYE))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

" hmm want to go dress shopping now." asked Goso

message 24: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "Sure!" Becca said.
((Meet me in the courtyards))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

(( k))

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 508 comments Amy was walking to the astronomy tower. She was humming to herself.

message 27: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) | 840 comments Alexander was leaning against the wall of the astronomy tower, looking out across the grounds.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 508 comments She saw a guy looking out the window. " what you looking at?" She asked looking out as well.

message 29: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) | 840 comments Alexander looked around, slightly startled. "Oh.. Just the grounds. They're pretty, aren't they?"

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 508 comments "They're okay. Are you going to attend classes?" She asked looking at the boy. He's actually not an eye sore.

message 31: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) | 840 comments Alexander nodded "of course I will, I just have a free period at the moment. I'm Alexander, by the way," he said, looking at the girl, "Alexander Grey."

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 508 comments ((What does your character look like. ))
"Well it's nice to meet you Mr Grey. I'm Amythist Gregrone." She said offering a hand shake.

message 33: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) | 840 comments ((He's tall with light brown spiky hair and pretty blue eyes. He's got defined jaw bones and some stubble and a nice smile. If you can find his profile on the charrie creation spot there's a pic))

Alexander smiled "Nice to meet you too, and you can call me Alexander." He said, shaking her hand.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 508 comments Amy smiled. His smile is infectious and literally blew her away. "Call me Amy."

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 508 comments ((She is average in height. With a Bob cut hair and brow rings. She is cute. ))

message 36: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) | 840 comments (Yeah I read her discription :))

Alexander smiled "Amy.. I like it." She was cute, with dark hair and nice eyes.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 508 comments Amy blushed. He's not only hot but also he smell so damn good. "Why do you smell so good?" She then realized what She said and literally went red.

message 38: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) | 840 comments Alexander grinned, staying casual for her sake "good question.. I guess it's natural, maybe?"

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 508 comments "can take it? I mean your scent... can I put it in a bottle?" She asked. "I'm freaking you out..." shaking her head.

message 40: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) | 840 comments Alexander grinned "Sure, I don't care."

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 508 comments She took her wand out and placed it on his hair. The weird thing about her magic is that he eyes shine a bright green and she'd murmur ancient words only her family knows about. She slowly took the wand and sparkling bluish liquid came afloat from him. "This is your scent. " she gestured to the liquid. She took an empty bottle from her pocket and tapped it. The liquid started to pour itself inside. "There, sorry about my weirdness.. I'm obsessed with scents it runs in the family. "

message 42: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) | 840 comments Alexander watched with interest "No, that's cool. The only thing I know a lot about is quidditch and school."

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 508 comments "It's a bother actually...if a scent hit me I've got to have it or I'd go nuts. " she said timidly not looking at him. "Thank you. "

message 44: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) | 840 comments Alexander smiled "No problem."

message 45: by Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (last edited Aug 19, 2013 10:12PM) (new)

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 508 comments She grinned. "Where are you from Alexander? "

message 46: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) | 840 comments "Ireland," Alexander answered, looking back out to the grounds.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 508 comments "Wow... that's why you like greenery so much? Do you miss your home?" She asked still fixated on him. He's a beautiful boy.

message 48: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) | 840 comments Alexander nodded then shrugged "Yeah I like green, and I do miss home but I go back during holiday so it's good."

(I gotta go. It's like 2am here but I'll be on in the morning!)

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 508 comments ((Okay sleep well!))
Amy look out the window aswell remembering her friends. she took out her mobile phone and sent a text to her muggle best friend. "There is a fair back home, my friends are sending me tons of messages and pictures they took." She viewed the one they took riding on a fairy's wheel. "I miss them."

message 50: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) | 840 comments Alexander nodded "Yeah, I didn't really have muggle friends back home.. My one best friend was a witch and she came here with me, so the only people I really miss is my family."

« previous 1 3 4 5