What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. FANTASY: brown and white elves In a battle against an evil force led by non-elves [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angie (new)

Angie Wong | 2 comments I'm looking for a book that related about a war which involved white and brown elves that I read during my early teens circa 1990. The protagonist is a male white elf who fell in love with a female brown elf who was an ally to his "clan". The book had several graphics in it as well and I remember the front cover being well drawn. My cousin borrowed the book because of the graphics. I fell in love with the book because of the storyline.

Anyone whoe might know?

message 2: by Erica (new)

Erica (ekgo) | 2 comments That sounds similar to the ElfQuest 1: Fire and Flight saga.

message 3: by M— (new)

M— | 379 comments I second that. This series is also available online:

http://www.elfquest.com/gallery/Onlin...

practically in its entirely. (Prose novelizations and anthologies do not appear to be on that site.)

message 4: by Susanne (new)

Susanne | 2 comments It sounds like Urshurak, which has many illustration by the Brothers Hildebrandt. The hero is a white elf, and his love is a brown elf. It was first published in 1979.

Cheryl has hopes her life will calm down soonish (cherylllr) Angie, are you still looking? Is your book either of these suggestions?

message 6: by Angie (new)

Angie Wong | 2 comments omg Susanne you found me book! I immediately recognised it from the illustrations of the cover.