Evernight (Evernight, #1) Evernight discussion

Did anyone else feel a little left out?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Christy Did anyone else feel a little left out? I mean come on you get to like page 130 and we didn't really know that she was a vampire and then all of a sudden yeah mom always told me this would happen and I had to drink blood from a butcher. Really? She didn't really explain it. Or maybe it is just me lol.

Is it worth it to finish reading the series? I'm halfway through this one. Evernight

Clarissa you're not the only one.

Christy I was wondering! :)

Clarissa maybe we should just read them then comment on them

Christy I just started reading Stargazer. I figured I started the series and i'm gonna finish it. I like the character Balthazar!!

message 6: by Tasha (last edited Jun 10, 2013 01:19PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tasha You should definitely, let me repeat, DEFINITELY!, finish the series.

There are some incredible plot twists (especially in book 3!) that will leave you breathless and wanting for more :)

I absolutely LOVED this series and plus, the last book is really good! A great ending to a great series :)

Lavender I felt the same way! I've thought about reading the rest of the series, but I don't think I can make myself do it.

Christy Yeah I know all of a sudden she knows all about vampires and the book really didn't explain it until in the middle of the book..

Tasha I thought it was a pleasant surprise.

Christy I mean it was. I enjoyed it. But at first it seemed like ya know Bianaca was clueless of Vampires and then all of a sudden wham you knew all about them..

message 11: by Oxy (new) - rated it 2 stars

Oxy At first I thought she was joking. Then I realized that oh.... No she wasn't. Haha it was like it came out of no where!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't either but the book was amazing

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood I know, you get there and she bites him. I was all 'what the hell is wrong with you! you don't bite people!' and then BAM she's a vamp! Didn't make much sense to me, although I loved the endding.

Christy Yeah I LOVED the book. I just finished reading the series and it was GREAT! But it was just weird how all of a sudden she is a Vampire ya know.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood how many books are there and what are there names? I know the first 3 but are there more than that?

Christy There are 5. The last one is about Balthazar

Evernight StargazerHourglassAfterlifeBalthazar

That's all them.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Balthazer is companion to the series I think