Forever Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #3; Too Far, #3) Forever Too Far discussion

Grant and Harlow???? Is there going to be a series on them

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Samantha Fleming I loved Grant in the end. I had always liked Grant except when he hooked up with Nan. I hope there is going to be a book on Grant and Harlow. Because i had a feeling the way they met, there was going to more between them>

Lanie i think this is one story i would love to read

i wrote in my review that abbi needs to follow that up. let's just hope that adding grant and harlow's pov in the story will lead to another series just like woods and della

i want to see how will nan go to play on this new development. how she will fuck up grant's head now that grant is attracted to her unwanted sister :)))

MissIngrid Z I really really want Grant and Harlow! I'm already excited.

Laura † yes!!!!!!!!!! please be Grant and Harlow!!! i want him having a HEA and Harlow seems so sweet!

message 5: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy I would love Grant and Harlow to be together!!! That makes much happier than him with Nan.

Samantha Fleming I know. I can't stand nan. I can picture her being like a Paris Hilton

Sarah Please, please, please, make this happen Abbi Glines!!!

Samantha Fleming The way abbi ended the book on grant it was like there is meant to be more. And with Nan. There has to be more of the story and why throw Harlow with grant if nothing is going to happen between them. I hope she is going to write a Grant/Harlow series

Hayley Faiman Grants story is coming it's on her goodreads.... it's going to be epic!

CynthiaElleReads Grant and Harlow i love the pairing cant qait for their book :-)

Diana Oh, yes! I ship Grant and Harlow, Nan doesn't deserve Grant's love. So, please Abby, let it be Harlow, Grant's girl!! Abbi said she's not telling who's going to be Grant's love interest, I'm hoping isn't Nan, Abbi hate her, everyone hate her., and I hate her, I won't read Grant's book if he stay with Nan instead of sweet Harlow.

message 12: by Stacy (last edited Jun 11, 2013 03:19PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Stacy okay so we were introduced to captain for a reason i'm guessing either gonna be like this
Nan and Captain
or
Nan and Grant
or
Harlow and Captain
or
Harlow and Grant
just a guess but am totally for grant and Harlow

Hayley Faiman Oohhhh nan and captain... He seems like the kind of guy who isn't going to take her crazy shit... I'm lovin that scenario!!!

Sarah Captain and Nan sounds awesome

MissIngrid Z Oh wow! Never even considered Nan and Captain! That would definitely make a great great great story! I can already see all the angst.

Emily Olive I think it'd be awesome for something like that but nan hates everyone in Blaire's family and those related to her so I don't think they will cause I think Nan will hate him for being related to Blaire and being Abes other child. :/

Amalyn I agree! I would love to read Grant and Harlow's story... but I must say I feel a tinsy bit bad for Nan, although she's a raging b*tch she just wants to be loved but just has no idea how to go about it. I was actually thinking Captain and Nan together too, would make for an interesting story.

I am ready to have me some more Woods though ;)

Wendy If you read the last Blaire and Rush book, you know its gonna be Grant and Harlow, and then some Nan thrown in. Im really looking forward to a dirty Grant and innocent Harlow but honestly Im not really looking forward to all that Nan in there. What a horrible character. I think she almost tried to write her with a twinge of sympathy but makes her so selfish and childish and nasty that I honestly dont even feel any kind of sympathy for her. I mean is Rush was really what she thought as her only family, after all she went through wouldnt you at least want to try to be there for him? And your nephew? That part is just silly.

Hayley Faiman My Sister-in-law doesn't have anything to do with my children (her nephews) and she has both of her parents.. they are still married.. and my SIL is married.. some people are selfish and childish.. i think Nan is a great character.. some people are like that. Not that i would be Nan's friend or anything but there are people like her in the world so i dont mind reading about her and hatin' on her. I think that Captain is going to break her though and THAT will be epic!

Wendy hmm i didnt even think of her and Captain! good twist!

Stacy Emily Lousia May wrote: "I think it'd be awesome for something like that but nan hates everyone in Blaire's family and those related to her so I don't think they will cause I think Nan will hate him for being related to Bl..."

rush disliked Blaire at first but hey anything can happen

RedRedtheycallmeRed NO!!!!! I am so over the virgin and the manwhore. So. Over. It.

WhiteZinBookends Oh I would LOVE to see a Grant and Harlow book! And whoever said Nan and Captain is a genius! But he lives on a BOAT, and I can't imagine Nan would ever reduce herself to that! Although Captians introduction to us in Forever Too Far seemed very random, so I'm assuming Ms. Glines has some future plans for him.

message 24: by Lori (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lori owen Hope so!!

Joanette Fountain Red wrote: "NO!!!!! I am so over the virgin and the manwhore. So. Over. It."
Haha... I have to agree with you on that note. But that is why I don't read a lot of New Adult books. They all seem to be virgins and man whores or some big emotional disaster where the man or woman saves the other man or woman..gets tiring. But be careful what you say...I said that one time on Facebook and was happy no one knew where I lived. The responses would have scared me! Seriously!!

Cindy I cant wait to read Grant's story. I liked Harlow so that would be a great couple

message 27: by MAI (new) - rated it 5 stars

MAI I SURE HOPE SO THEY WOULD BE PERFECT

message 28: by MAI (new) - rated it 5 stars

MAI I SURE HOPE SO THEY WOULD BE PERFECT

Tammy Bland Grant and Harlow..
Captain and Nan...although I picture him kidnapping her. Could be Very interesting !!! Out at sea on a boat so that Nan can do nothing but learn to trust Captain. By doing so, finding herself. Yeah !!

marie I think that is right about the pair up Grant and Harlow then nan Captian.

Cristina I can't wait!! I hope they mention rush,Blaire and their baby though:)

Cristina Tammy wrote: "Grant and Harlow..
Captain and Nan...although I picture him kidnapping her. Could be Very interesting !!! Out at sea on a boat so that Nan can do nothing but learn to trust Captain. By doing so,..."

Oooh that would be awesome.. Nan and captain:)

Cristina White Zin Bookends wrote: "Oh I would LOVE to see a Grant and Harlow book! And whoever said Nan and Captain is a genius! But he lives on a BOAT, and I can't imagine Nan would ever reduce herself to that! Although Captians in..."
Agreed whoever mentioned Nan and captain is a genius!

Pulega Woooohoooo!!!! Alleluia:) My prayers have been answered!!!! Can't wait. I just love Grant. Who wouldn't. I hope he gets with Harlow. And hopefulli Nan, fixes her shit and finds love:)

Melody I am sooooo hoping for a Grant and Harlow and yes... the genius that suggested Nan and Captain! He is exactly what she needs to whip her into shape and make her regroup and get a flipping grip! :) Woop, woop!!!!

Monique I hope so... I would love Grant and Harlow book!

Sunny OMG! I really hope so! I didn't like the idea of Nan and Grant together, especially after getting few hints from the different stories. BUT then enter HARLOW and yes! I would LOVE to read that story so much.

Now... Nan.

I kinda, maybe, idk saw her and CAIN?? She def. needs to grow the eff up and a firm hand and tough love. Were given more insight on him then CAPTAIN but I can still def. see the potential there with Blaire's bro! CAIN just seemed so sad at the end of this one I just felt for him. I wonder what's in store for spinoff's on these amazing characters!! I hope we get more just like WOODS and DELLA's story!

message 39: by Jo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jo I hope so I love the story that's started with rush and blaire but would grant and Harlow to have a book

message 40: by MAI (new) - rated it 5 stars

MAI i sure hope so

Wendy she just posted on facebook shes not telling if its Grant and Harlow or Nan...im way hoping for Harlow!!

Maggie Harlow all the way!
Nan is terrible! I have no interest in reading abut her.

Elizabeth i want Grant to find his The One (which is Harlow)

Lynn - Sassy Southern Book Affair I really hope that their are more books in this series. I want Grant and Harlow to hook up and I believe that it would be one great story, plus some great sex!!! Nan is just a spoiled brat who is having a very difficult time dealing with the cards she was dealt in life.

Megan IDK if I want him with Harlow! I DEF don't want him with Nan. Grant just seems so fun, free and carefree. Harlow seems too shy to come out of her shell and let herself loose.

I think Ms. Glines is listening to her reader though. I don't think she was trying to make Grant and Nan seem like an item in Book 2 since (at the time) it was the last book, the series was over, but with much speculation with readers on sites she made them lovers in the third book.

I think she'll make one of the two the romantic interest for drama reasons. Unless reader want a new girl.

kiace i like grant personality and the shy type harlow. I think theyre good match. oooh pls! i dont want NAN anymore if theres another book lol

Elizabeth please go see my Dream Cast for Fallen Too Far series and Twisted Perfection on Pinterest heres the link http://pinterest.com/elizabethmarch3/...

Rachna Sharma I would love to see grant and harlow together.. I think they are meant to be together that's what there first introduction to each other tells me.. Harlow is such a sweet girl and Grant got crazy when he saw her.. That mean something right.... Iam so waiting for there story... Can't wait more..........

message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 02, 2013 01:20PM) (new)

Ya. Can't wait for their story

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm looking forward to Grant and Harlow. I love how altho Harlow is innocent and shy around men, she told Grant exactly how she felt about him and Nan. He's gonna have to work HARD to win her heart!!

« previous 1