CynthiaElleReads's Reviews > Forever Too Far

Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines

5220038

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forever Too Far.

Quotes CynthiaElleReads Liked

tags: rush

Abbi Glines
“When you find your reason for living, hold onto it. Never let it go. Even if it means burning other bridges along the way.”

Abbi Glines
“I'm trying my hardest to get you so wrapped up in me you never leave.”

Abbi Glines
“I love you Rush Finlay. You are going to be the best husband and father the world has ever known. One day our son’s wife will be thankful that her husband will have had you for a role model. She’ll be lucky because of you. Because you will have raised our son to be the man that you are. He’ll love her completely because he’ll know how.”

Abbi Glines
“I never imagined anyone like you, Blaire. But every time I think about forever with you, I’m humbled that you chose me.”

Abbi Glines
“Nothing in life was as precious as this woman. It never would be. I’d found my happiness.”

Abbi Glines
“I’m not ever letting your sexy ass get too far away from me again.”
“How far is too far?” I asked.
“It’s all too far. I want you right here beside me… forever.”

Abbi Glines
“I love you, Blaire. I’m so damn proud of the fact you’re going to be the mother of my son. I want everyone to know. Never doubt that.”
tags: love

Abbi Glines
“I just stood there and looked up at Rush. When I’d first laid eyes on him I’d been awed at his beauty. Never had I thought that the moody playboy could have a heart the size of his underneath all that swagger. “What changed you? You’re so completely different than that guy I met back in June,” I said, smiling at his confused face.

Rush reached out and slipped his hand into my hair and tangled his fingers around the strands. “This sweet, determined, sexy-as-hell blonde walked into my life and gave me a reason to live.”

Abbi Glines
“I leaned forward on the table and leveled her with my steady gaze. “Do not ever speak to her that way again. If she hadn’t agreed to come with me I wouldn’t have come. Don’t underestimate her importance. She’s mine. Respect that.”

Abbi Glines
“Be glad I don't have my gun because right now I'm considering the different ways I can get you to shut up. Let me scream and back off.”

April 27, 2013 – Shelved