Proud Of It! discussion

L<3VE > Age Difference

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Betina (last edited Jun 09, 2013 05:23AM) (new)

Betina (betina1) | 33 comments I have always said "No more than 6 or 7 years older"... But recently I have come to think; If it's supposed to be, then it's supposed to be, don't think about the age difference :)

message 2: by Kat (new)

Kat (thewonderlandofbooks) | 1071 comments My parents are 15 yrs and 1 day apart and it doesn't bother me. I find it very cute

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma Winter | 121 comments My parents are 14 years apart and it doesn't bother me!

message 4: by Betina (new)

Betina (betina1) | 33 comments That's a really good question... I had this conversation a few weeks ago with some of my friends..

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I dunno..... I'm fine with people a couple of years apart, but more than that seems a bit strange to me, though I don't really mind. as long as one isn't old enough to be the other's parent. that's just weird. sorry guys

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) i honestly don't care...love is love...and whoever has a problem with it can...f*** off...it's not their life..

message 7: by Summer (new)

Summer (wildskf) My father and his fiance (soon to be my step-mother) are 22 years apart. Yeah, my stepmother is as old as I am! - it was kind of weird for me to think about it like that at first, but they make a good couple, and she's cool people, so I got over it.

I don't really care about age differences though.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm 16 :D

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

My grandma is 16 years older than my grandpa......old enough to be his mother.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I also like someone that is eight years older.

message 11: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (myteenme) | 163 comments Age is only a number

message 12: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (myteenme) | 163 comments Indeed you can't choose who you fall in love wiv it's just meant to be x

message 13: by mehran (new)

mehran (newamsterdam) | 96 comments agree

message 14: by Jo (new)

Jo (jobrooks) | 137 comments My parents have a long 19 yeas apart and so when we talk about it me and my sisters sometimes tease dad and say
"OHMIGOSH when you were 19 mum was just a little baby. Did you know that you were going to marry a baby????"
Lol

message 15: by Jo (new)

Jo (jobrooks) | 137 comments Whoa. That's cool. I like how they found love in each other despite age difference.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

if u truly care for someone their age diference shouldnt mater

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Exactly!

message 18: by Teresa (new)

Teresa Age is just a Number. Enough said.

message 19: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Matters if were talking about teens or adults. Adults it doesn't matter, but with teens I'd say 2-3 years apart.

message 20: by Teresa (new)

Teresa Katniss *TEAM GALE* (Kate Kid) wrote: "Matters if were talking about teens or adults. Adults it doesn't matter, but with teens I'd say 2-3 years apart."
TRUE!

message 21: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) I know a couple of a 15 year old and a 13 year old and its like.... No. And I was generous, the law says only two years. :3

message 22: by Kat (new)

Kat (thewonderlandofbooks) | 1071 comments I've dated someone who's two years younger then me and now I'm dating someone who's three years older then me. And I don't care. It's just a number

message 23: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) It doesn't matter much to me. But I like a guy who's three years younger than me and it's kinda complicated :/

message 24: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) As long as you're at least 18, there shouldn't be any problems. If you're 16 and your boyfriend/girlfriend is 19, it might be weird. (I mean, its only three years but still. You'd be a teenager and they'd be an adult!) But once you're over eighteen I don't feel like age matters at all; love is love! ^w^

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

:( sadly your right

message 26: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angeltrin1) | 17820 comments Mod
My husband is 5 and a half years older than me and through the past 28 years, (26 married) we have had a few issues because of our age, but with communication it has worked out.

message 27: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) weak and only getting weaker wrote: ":( sadly your right"

You mean the first part, right?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

uhuh i have a crush on an 18 year old but im not stupid and im not gunna get him put in jail plus it would create other issues

message 29: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Right.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

it sucks

message 31: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Definitely. :(

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

My Grandmother and Grandfather were 10 years apart in age. I'm all for it.

message 33: by Angelique (new)

Well I suggest you wait till your 18 to find prince/princess charming.

message 34: by Angelique (new)

Well that and you really should have serious feelings for whomever you decide to sleep with. ( just my opinion)

message 35: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Whoa whoa whoa! Whoever said she was sleeping with him? O_O

message 36: by Angelique (new)

Why would he go to jail for talking?

message 37: by Angelique (new)

Well I'm glad about that, but just talking shouldn't get either one of you in trouble and BTW, I have seen 11year old mothers who were seduced or raped into being mothers. Do you think they thought it was anything but gross and/or disgusting?

message 38: by Angelique (new)

Ah well, if you do meet him, then just talking is ok!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Talking is good. Save the 'other things' for later, when you're mature enough to enter a relationship.

Wow: Last day of August, everyone! Summer flew by.

Who's going back to school?

message 40: by Angelique (new)

Not me!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

How old are you, Angelique? I'm 42.

message 42: by Angelique (new)

Older...... 46

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Shit. I thought you were a teen. I now bow to my elder.:)

message 44: by Angelique (new)

Damn straight!
How would a teen be a paramedic for years and work in an ER?

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, Ma'am!

I didn't know you WERE a paramedic. Must've missed that.
Honorable career, really. And working in an ER can be overwhelming. My Aunt is head nurse at our local hospital. She works in Emergency and other places in the hospital. The stories she's told...wow.

message 46: by Angelique (new)

I was a paramedic 8 years and worked in ER for 3 years! Loved it but, you are correct, the stories I could and will tell!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

That's amazing! Good for you! Share some stories, I'd love a good laugh. Or a good vomit.

message 48: by Angelique (new)

Umm the stories you would love need to be told on PM, friend me and I'll tell all!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmmmm....intriguing.

message 50: by Angelique (new)

Yep, that I am ( laughing seriously)

« previous 1