Potterheads Unite! discussion

Hogwarts Grounds > Forbidden Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 4,762 (4762 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The Forbidden Forest is on the edge of Hogwarts grounds, and, despite the fact that it is forbidden, is often entered by students. It is the home to many evil or dangerous creatures- centaurs, Acromantula, Thestrals- and students caught in the Forest could face detention.
(Role-Play here anyway.)

message 2: by Melania (last edited Jun 17, 2013 12:24PM) (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Mel walked in the forbidden forest. It was dark, around midnight; it was dark consequently, she was scared. Mel slipped her hand into John's. She looked at him, her eyes wide with a hint of fear.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"There's a clearing up ahead." He said holding her hand gently he took out his wand "lumos." He spoke the spell and his wand tip lit up.

message 4: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "That helps..." John and Mel walked up to the clearing. Mel took out her wand and flicked her wrist, suddenly a tent and fire appeared. Quickly she got rid of the fire. "It might give us away, we have to be catious," she said to John.

message 5: by Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (last edited Jun 17, 2013 12:39PM) (new)

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) (((Dang I'm going to have to miss scaring you(well you're characters) catatonic, sorry about interrupting and have fun!!!)))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

John nodded "Lets just trust wand light for now." John said getting out the locket and opening it.

message 7: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Ok, what is this? The locket you transformed in class?" She asked curious.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, I like to carry it around, brings me a sense of calm." He said and sighed.

message 9: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Oh, I know that feeling." Mel pulled out a necklace from under her shirt. It was a necklace her dad made her, he was a welder/jewler. The pendent was a cresent moon, it had a very detailed face. She held it from fer neck, "My dad made me this. It is very special to me."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

John nodded and looked up to sky and sighed.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry old memory's." John said returning to her.

message 12: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Mel sat down on a near by rock and stared into the sky. "This is my favorite time of the day, just when the stars come out, twinkling high above."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"I agree it's the turning of the days." John said.

message 14: by Melania (last edited Jun 17, 2013 12:55PM) (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Ya." She smiled at him, and stood up walking towards him. "It is my favorite time of day, especially when I am with you."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"As me with you." He said also walking towards her.

message 16: by Melania (last edited Jun 17, 2013 12:59PM) (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments She smiled as she grabbed his hands and placed them on her waist.

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 17, 2013 01:04PM) (new)

John also smiled and grabbed her hands and placed them on his shoulders and resumed there previous position.

message 18: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments She leaned in for a kiss. As they kissed a warm fuzzy feeling filled her. She thought to herself how romantic this was kissing under the stars.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

As they kissed, they feeling that all of his problems weren't there everything was peaceful spread through his mind and body.

message 20: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments She pulled away and looked deeply in his eyes. "What if someone catches us?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"They won't." John said in a assuring tone.

message 22: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "You don't know that..." She said to him. "But who cares," she enthusiastically said as she leaned in for another kiss.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He kissed her again and when he pulled away John said "do you really think a student will break curfew and go into the forbidden forest just to bust us and how would they know?"

message 24: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Well, we broke curfew to go into the foridden forest. I think Cassie knows, but I don't think she has a big mouth," Mel responded.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, someone besides us and I trust Cassie." John replied.

message 26: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Me too. It is not as scary as I thought. I guess it is because you are here." She said honestly.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think the stories are worse then the actual place." John replied.

message 28: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "I agree. Do you want some marshmellows? I could whip some up to toast."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Let me rewrite that))

"No thank you I'm not hungry." John said.

message 30: by Melania (last edited Jun 17, 2013 01:50PM) (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Ok well I am so..." She whipped up the marshmallows and a fire. Mel toasted two and held one up to John, "come on... You know you want one..." She sing-songed.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine lassie ya got me." John said taking the marshmallow and popping it in his mouth.

message 32: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments She ate the other one and put out the fire. "Why did you keep the other vial of potion we made in potions last class?" She asked.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"You never know if you'll ever need such a thing every potion we ever made I have extra vials of." John replied.

message 34: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Oh, I thought you were up to something.." She winked.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

John laughed "what would that be?"

message 36: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "I don't know. I just think, I don't reason with the things I think." She said and smiled.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I always have a reason behind something, well except that one time."

message 38: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments She laughed, "Of course you do." She scooted closer to John on the blanket.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lemme tell you a little story." John said. "One day at church we were walking out I grabbed a bottle of wine I found earlier and while the priest was walking in front of us I hit him over the he'd with the wine."

message 40: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments (I have to go, so sorry. We will cont. next time)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

(That's fine)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

(Lovely guys. What sort of story is this going to be, John? Your character grows more intriguing by the day!)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((New RP))

Natasha shivered, pulling her sweater tighter around her. She, Lilli, and Hagrid walked along the edge of the forest as Hagrid informed them of their goal.
She shouldn't even be here tonight. Spinnet fired the first jinx! But when Professor Merauke caught her holding the fourth-year upside down by his foot...well...detention was the only option.
At least she wouldn't be alone. Glancing at Lilli she smiled a little. She was a sweet girl.
Hagrid's voice penetrated her thoughts. "--an as Professor Slughorn's ill an all, I offered to help 'im."
So...they were on a mission for Slughorn. Knowing him they'd probably be searching all night for something incredibly rare.

message 44: by Alie (new)

Alie Lilli walked behind Hagrid and beside Natasha, thinking about what they were going to be doing in the forest. "The forest has always given me the creeps, but at least it is a full moon, that means more light."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mmm," Natasha acknowledged her comment, keeping her eyes out for baneberries and death-caps as Hagrid instructed. They plunged deeper into the forest, Hagrid leading their way.

message 46: by Alie (new)

Alie Something sent shivers up Lilli's spine and she felt as if she were being watched. 'Must be the fact that I am in a creepy dark forest' Lilli thought.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Natasha's teeth chattered as she brushed what looked like a beetle off of her shoulder.
"Hagrid? Exactly how long do you think this will take?" she asked impatiently.
"I don' rightly know. Ain't never seen a death-cap before," came his reply.
Nat nearly groaned in frustration, but Hagrid continued. "I reckon if we split up we can cover more ground. The both of ya know what ter look for."

message 48: by Alie (new)

Alie Hagrid walked one way and Natasha and Lilli walked another way. "So you're friends with Cassie huh?"
Lilli said as she looked around for death-cap.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Natasha grunted as brushed aside some twigs.
"I don't see any mushrooms."
At Lilli's question she looked up. "Oh...yeah. I know Cassie. Actually, she's staying with me this summer. Problems with her parents...but you know them. I wasn't surprised when she told me she needed a place to stay. So...your her best friend, right?"

message 50: by Alie (last edited Jul 01, 2013 03:10PM) (new)

Alie "Yeah. I do know she is going through a lot with her parents, I know how that feels, but she is still a great friend." Lilli said as she shined a light on a bush.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96