Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Bulletin Board > People adding reviews to your books

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vicki (new)

Vicki Green (vickigreenauthor) | 14 comments Is there a way to see all the reviews and comments other leave about your book(s)? I have looked and looked and can't figure it out. :)

Thanks!
Vicki

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Lyons (amandamlyons) There aren't any reviews on your book just yet but there is a rating. If you want to see it scroll down to the list of people that have it in their to be read list. right at the top of that is a button for filtering. If you click on that it will tell you how many times your book has been rated under each star level. If you click on one o these it'll show you the ratings at the top of the list.

message 3: by Vicki (new)

Vicki Green (vickigreenauthor) | 14 comments That's cool but one of my friends made a comment and I couldn't see it unless I followed her comments. Is there not a way to follow all who have added my book to their lists and their comments and reviews about it?

message 4: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (fiona64) Vicki wrote: "That's cool but one of my friends made a comment and I couldn't see it unless I followed her comments. Is there not a way to follow all who have added my book to their lists and their comments and ..."

Not easily, no. You need to go to your dashboard, where you can click on the "currently reading" link for each title, and then go individually from there. Goodreads does not have a tracking system like you describe.

message 5: by Vicki (new)

Vicki Green (vickigreenauthor) | 14 comments Awwww bummer! Thanks!

message 6: by Vicki (new)

Vicki Green (vickigreenauthor) | 14 comments Is there a way to set up so that I get an email everytime someone posts a review or will I get one because I get emails now on groups and friend add's?