Harlequin Presents Readers discussion

Themes > HP with children taking part in the story

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liliah (new)

Liliah | 43 comments hi everyone, can you please recommend to me any good HP with children that take a big part in the story or interact more with the parents? I just read "no regrets" by Kathryn Ross and it's really lovely.

message 2: by Verity (new)

Verity | 567 comments Lindsay Armstrong ~ Having his babies.
Karen Van Der Zee ~ Fire & spice.
Emma Richmond ~ A family closeness.
Sandra Field ~ The winds of winter ; The storms of spring ; An ideal match.

message 3: by Liliah (new)

Liliah | 43 comments thanks a lot i'll start with The winds of winter it looks good

message 4: by EeeJay (new)

EeeJay | 73 comments Family Secrets - Leigh Michaels, Kids is a 4 lettered word- SB

message 5: by Demetra (last edited Apr 30, 2014 07:11AM) (new)

Demetra (demetrahp) | 88 comments The Ultimate Betrayal by Michelle Reid , Strangers in the Desert by Lynn Raye Harris , The Spaniard's Marriage Bargain (The Marriage Bargain, #1) by Abby Green , A Bride Worth Waiting for by Caroline Anderson , Tempestuous Reunion (Harlequin Presents, #1551) by Lynne Graham , Shattered Trust by Jacqueline Baird , Her Last Night of Innocence by India Grey , The Sicilian's Christmas Bride by Sandra Marton , A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2) by Natasha Anders , In Christofides' Keeping (Modern) by Abby Green , Innocent Pawn by Catherine George , Marchese's Forgotten Bride by Michelle Reid

message 7: by Liliah (new)

Liliah | 43 comments thanksssss :)

message 8: by bookworm1202 (new)

bookworm1202 | 67 comments i love this theme. have already read few of the suggested books but excited to checkout the rest

message 9: by Liliah (new)

Liliah | 43 comments thanksss, I'll add them to my reading list

message 10: by Liliah (new)

Liliah | 43 comments Thanks :)

message 11: by Liliah (new)

Liliah | 43 comments Hi,

Any other recommandations on this theme ?

:)

message 12: by Pam (new)

Pam | 258 comments Just read "A Slave to Love" by Carol Mortimer
The daughter and ex wife were heavily involved. I will Be honest I did not like it. But you may it just was not to my liking. I do like this theme but i prefer the kids wanting the couple together The "A Slave to Love" the daughter was about tearing them apart with the Hero allowing it.

message 13: by Liliah (new)

Liliah | 43 comments Thanks Pam, I also prefer when the kid is bringing the couple together not create problems to separate them. I'll give it a try and see... :)