Start by marking “A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)” as Want to Read:
A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)

A Husband's Regret

(Unwanted #2)

Tall and thin, twenty-eight-year-old Bronwyn Palmer has become positively gaunt, a ghost of her former self. That self was?and still is?the wife of a rich, handsome executive with an ocean-view house and his own security staff.

It was in that house, two years ago, that Bryce Palmer learned Bronwyn was pregnant with their first child. But Bryce's rage over his impending fath
Published April 29th 2014 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about A Husband's Regret, please sign up.

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 Deliciously Angsty Stars

Revenge, they said was a dish best served cold. He'd been waiting for two years. And how much sweeter the payback would be no that he had her very firmly within his grasp.

When I first read The Unwanted Wife I thought, my god, it's like this author managed to put all my book turn ons into one glorious book to make for some guilty pleasure reading. I'm not ashamed that I stalked her incessantly afterwards in the hopes of seeing when she plans on releasing her next boo
Alex is The Romance Fox
After reading and liking Natasha Anders The Unwanted Wife… https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1... I was looking forward to the next book in her Unwanted Series.

A Husband’s Regret, the 2nd book in the series is…..like…..
Wow, what a story!!!! Angst, misunderstandings, groveling, undying love, cute kid, fabulous settings and a fav HEA….what else do we need from a romantic love story.

Another hero who acts like a total twit when faced with an unexpected revelation. The heroine tells her husband tha
Jen
”Get the hell out,” he said before turning to face her. Bronwyn tried not to flinch when she saw his face. There was nothing there – no anger, no regret, just a blank mask. She didn’t know this man at all. “Go now.”

I have a confession to make. When it comes to books featuring any kind of wealthy man/poor girl relationship, I prefer my heroes to lean towards the asshole side of the coin. Big time. You say the book your reading is about a misogynistic Sheik/Italian/Greek and or corporate billio
Mo
Jan 10, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
REVENGE, THEY SAID,
WAS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD

This was the story of Bronwyn and Bryce. Two years previously Bryce had told Bronwyn to go away and leave after she dropped the bombshell that she was pregnant... they were not long married and it had not been planned. Yes, it was full of misunderstanding and crossed messages and mistrust.
"Get the hell out ….. Go now."

Bronwyn is now back living with Bryce and he blames her for absolutely everything that has happened in the past two years. He doe
Jill
Feb 05, 2014 rated it it was ok

If you loved book #1 in this series The Unwanted Wife, you'll love this.

If you liked The Unwanted Wife but wanted it edited, then you'll love this.

If you didn't like The Unwanted Wife, most likely you won't like this one either.

And if you love those Harleys from the 80s, put your feet up, you're going to feel right at home.

description

Bronwyn Palmer may be awkward, gangly, plain and graceless but she's been married for two years to tall, handsome Bryce, the love of her life and couldn't be happier.
Brandi
Mar 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.75 Stars

description

Two years ago, Bronwyn heart was broken. When sharing the news of her pregnancy with her husband, Bryce, she does not get the response she was looking for.

When they unexpectedly cross paths again, a sick Bronwyn finds herself moving back in with Bryce. Bryce is cold and
Sana
If there's one series i will LITERALLY keep rereading till the day I die, it's this series.
Katie
Feb 13, 2014 rated it did not like it
ARC from Netgalley.

I really enjoyed The Unwanted Wife, It was a solid 4 star read for me. But I had felt that with just a tiny bit of polishing it would have been on the favorites shelf. So I was really excited about a second "Unwanted" book. Unfortunately after the first few chapters I knew my hopes for the second book were falling short and in the end I was pretty darn disappointed in A Husband's Regret.

The biggest issue that showed its ugly face really early in the book was the damn "big mi
Beverly
Jun 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is my second book by Natasha Anders, but I am quickly becoming a big fan! I decided to read this one against my better judgment when I saw my friends review. I am not a fan of angst, I get totally overwhelmed by it. I also didn’t think I could get past Bryce’s horrible reaction and words to Bronwyn's pregnancy. BUT I did and I LOVED IT!

I started this audio and fell completely in love with Bronwyn. She just had her entire world blow up in a matter of minutes. She is excited to learn her and
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

4.5 Angsty, Emotional Stars!

This is a book completely based on one mistake, wrong words spoken, that spiraled into a pit of despair.

When Bronwyn informs her husband, Bryce of her pregnancy, she's blown away by his negative response. Sure, it's unexpected but accidents happen. The last thing she expected was for him to tell her to get out. But that she did...she walked out...and didn't see him again for two years. She's very sick, frail, and trying to raise their daughter on a waitress salary.
Marla Mei
This should've been titled A Wife's Regret--regret for ever marrying her douchebag of a husband.
Chantal ❤️
This is one of those book where the hero blames the lame heroine for his own shortcomings.
I was so mad until the end and then it got somewhat better.
But for me it was too late jerk-face!
They are both just foolish and it was painful to watch how much the hero enjoyed blaming the silly heroine for everything and nothing.
It was just pushing my limit!

However, when he finally does GROVEL at the end made it worth two stars!
Without it I would have completely written this one off!
Sorry, I don't thi
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4 Deliciously Angsty Stars***

Natasha Anders can definitely weave an angsty tale featuring a vulnerable, yet strong-willed heroine paired with a damaged asshole that somehow wins your heart.

Bronwyn and Bryce go through a heart breaking journey trying to understand and overcome the crumbled mess their lives have become. What began as a single confession, turned into a torturous night that would forever change their lives.

Months pass and now they are reunited and forced to pick up the pieces an
Vashti
Feb 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"What do you mean,you're pregnant? "
And so begins A HUSBAND'S REGRET?I waited anxiously for the second book in Natasha Ander's Unwanted series.This book lived up to the promise of the first.Bryce was a fleeting character in the first book,if you blinked ,you missed his appearance.
Bryce and Bronwyn met and married after a whirlwind courtship,she loved him and told him so frequently,he on the other hand ,never once confessed any feelings of love to her,she just accepted that he did.
After 2 years,B
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book – A Husband’s Regret (Unwanted #2)
Author – Natasha Anders
Publication Date – April 29, 2014
Type – No Cliffhanger Series
Genre – Romance
Rating – 4 out of 5 Stars

ARC kindly provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Review
Oh how much I hated that dickhead Bryce and what he did to Bron – even not so much as what he did but the things he accused her of and made everyone else to believe.  Reading this in the beginning – I could feel my neck getting hot and my jaw getting sore from clen
Geri Reads
Feb 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
More like 3.7 stars really.

I'll make this short.

I enjoyed the Husband's Regret. Probably more than I should since the trope used by the author is not my favorite trope in the world and very few authors can pull it off. Natasha Anders did a good job with it. It has all the right 'elements' so to speak. That and the groveling is really, really good. My only complaints about the whole plot was that the (view spoiler) thing became too drawn out for my taste. The
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Cannot fucking wait!!!

A Husband's Regret

Tall and thin, twenty-eight-year-old Bronwyn Palmer has become positively gaunt, a ghost of her former self. That self was—and still is—the wife of a rich, handsome executive with an ocean-view house and his own security staff.

It was in that house, two years ago, that Bryce Palmer learned Bronwyn was pregnant with their first child. But Bryce’s rage over his impending fatherhood touched off a chain reaction of emotional and physical traumas that wounded th
Roksana
3.75 Contradiction Stars!

WARNING: Not for the faint of heart!

This read exhausted me emotionally...

photo tumblr_m3vh6l8Jge1qc98woo1_500_zpsvwujj5ug.gif
On the other hand, it "touched me" on some level that made it very difficult not to stay immune to the predicaments both Hero and heroine were going through! I consider this book very highly charged emotionally and angsty with a blend of depth and realism that some mind find upsetting. This book contains emotional and verbal abuse that went for a large portion of the book, so for those "who don't
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-books
4 – 4.5 (So much tension!) Stars

Disclaimer

I’m a huge Natasha Anders’ fan. She’s one of the first authors I’ve come upon when I started to read romance avidly. She’s only written one book, so I am overjoyed she finally released a second book, even though it’s two years later. I decided to put this disclaimer down because of the low reviews I see.

The Unwanted series isn’t for everyone. First off the writing needs to be polished more, it’s not the smoothest writing and at times the transitions can
bella ϟ  [ bella farren ]
3.5 / 5

This is the second book I've read in this series and it was just as amazing, and although it followed a similar premise, there were so many differing factors. My favourite thing about this book was that it featured a disabled hero. (view spoiler)
~Mindy Lynn~
The angst..... There was so much angst....

And I thought the angst in the first book was bad but this one takes the cake baby.

I just could not deal with all the drama in this book. But I gotta give props to he author, she really knows how to write a good alpha asshole.

Bryce is all:

And Bron is all:

Just like the last book I had major problems with the heroine. A bit of a pet peeve of mine is when the MC does nothing but a lot of crying. And this one really let the tears flow. In the end I just c
Lučka
3.5*

This book broke my heart and made me cry. The H was a major asshole through most of the book and he was basically emotionally abusing the h. So why did I feel sorry for him instead for the heroine? It was because the love he had for the h and his daughter was epic. While he was mean to her, he was still fiercely protective of her and I could feel his love. The way he interacted with his daughter melted my heart. That's my kryptonite.

Unfortunately all the angst and plot was based on "misunde
Leona
Feb 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Fabulous read. I could not put it down. Though there were times that I just wanted to "kick" both of them, this was a very real and compelling story of lost love and second chances. My heart went out to them both.

Though, I enjoyed the first in the series, this is by far the better book. Don't get me wrong, I loved the The Unwanted Wife, but there were some slight "glitches" that you would expect from a first published book. This was perfection all the way.

What a fabulous author. You get all the
Wendy
I really need half stars !!! So....3,5 stars ;)
Lily Rose
Dec 25, 2013 rated it did not like it
Tiffany Reisz
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was great. Like a turbo-charged 1990s Harlequin Presents. Thoroughly enjoyed every soapy page.
Kiki

****MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SOME SPOILER****
(Too tired to figure out myself)

Ok, anyone who's on my friend list already knows quite well what a sucker I am for a celibate hero when the couple are separated. That pretty much instantly rewards this book with 3 stars.

Second reason why I liked this book: heroine with a fucking (excuse my French) backbone. I understand she still fell in bed with him, even after what he did was inexplicable, she still loved him, but hey, he's the father of her child, th
Dee
Apr 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Harlequin readers and lovers of angst
I can see this being a hit with Harlequin/Mills & Boon readers as has plenty of angst and drama that is synonymous with that publisher, however I am not sure that mainstream readers will enjoy it as much.....Fortunately I am a Harlequin reader who welcomes a shed load of angst so needless to say this ticked a few boxes for me.
Irene Sim
I am most surprised that after 2 years I remember so few details about the plot. Also I bumped a star cause I really liked the H and h. I think that I'll give the next book a chance after all. I can't remember why I put it in my "lost-interest" list in the first place....

I think what I enjoyed most was the husband's crawling and begging in the end. He really was an ass****!
Diana's
Dec 27, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a great Angsty read.. I'm one happy camper
Anyone who read The Unwanted Wife and LOVED this one is a MUST!!!

photo d7db84e3-9e08-4fac-a3ac-cebc06d4b54c_zps4931ac02.png

photo 7199420_zps96e78ec0.gif

Bryce & Bronwyn's story was perfect Ms. Anders once again delivered everything I crave in Angst reads.....

photo 2e14fdda-6105-4c41-8b26-c24bb99faf44_zps19341448.png
Bryce was just full of regret and self loathing and his only outlet was to push away anything that threatened to crumble his walls
 photo images4N2MPREH_zps6cafd480.jpg

Bronwyn was just beautiful inside and out and gave her all in every way.. a series of unfortunate events dealt her an almost devastating blow
 photo imagesJN4NBK9P_zps00379d13.jpg
I loved
  • The Art of Forgiving a Greek Billionaire (Greek Billionaire, #4)
  • The Ultimate Betrayal
  • The Scorsolini Marriage Bargain (Royal Brides, #5; Scorsolini Princes, #3)
  • Marriage Meltdown
  • Delinquent Daddy (Banks / Kincaid Family, #2)
  • Rule's Seduction (The House of Rule, #4)
  • Wife in the Shadows
  • Unforgiven (Unforgiven, #1)
  • The Change in Di Navarra's Plan
  • The Coming Home Place
  • To Love, Honor and Betray
  • Claimed for His Duty (Greek Tycoons Tamed #1)
  • Monster (Monster, #1)
  • Beauty and the Greek
  • Passionate Bid (Blue-Eyed Four, #1)
Since making her publishing debut in 2012, Natasha Anders has drawn praise and attention as a unique voice in romance. Montlake author and 2018 RITA® Finalist, Anders was born in Cape Town, South Africa. She spent nine years as an associate English teacher in Niigata, Japan, where she became a legendary karaoke diva. Anders currently lives in Cape Town.

Unwanted (3 books)
  • The Unwanted Wife (Unwanted, #1)
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
“It’s watching the sun rise in your smile and set in your tears.” 10 likes
“It’s everything, isn’t it? It’s the quiet dinners when not much gets said. It’s the sunny days at the beach. It’s hearing your laughter in my head when I see Kayla giggling. It’s seeing the love in your eyes when you watch our baby sleep. It’s watching the sun rise in your smile and set in your tears. It’s the contentment in seeing you eat and sleep and study and play. It’s the small, everyday things, like never getting tired of watching you tuck that same stubborn strand of hair behind your ear twenty times a day, and it’s the huge life-altering things like seeing your smile and my eyes on our beautiful little girl’s face. It’s knowing that even if you turn away from me forever, I’ll always be the better for having had you in my life.” 5 likes