The Liberal Politics & Current Events Book Club discussion

Sign It Into Law: How to Put Your Petition on the Ballot
This topic is about Sign It Into Law
book club > Write a review? "Sign It Into Law"

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victoria (new) - added it

Victoria Stoklasa (victoriastoklasa) | 8 comments Hello everyone! I'm not sure if this is the proper section of the message board to post this in; please let me know if I should move it. I've recently published my first book on activism, SIGN IT INTO LAW: How to Put Your Petition on the Ballot. It details how to create, file, and circulate a petition for an initiative or referendum.

My question for you guys is, are there any bloggers here (either political bloggers or book bloggers) who would be interested in receiving a free PDF copy in exchange for a review on their blog? It's a quick read (about 11,000 words), so it wouldn't be too daunting of a task. Please reply or send me a message here on Goodreads if you are interested. Thanks!

Mark | 785 comments I'm not a blogger, but I do post reviews here and on Amazon, and I wouldn't mind waxing rhapsodic about your book, if you think it would remotely help. I have health issues, and it might take me a week or two to get 'round to it, but it seems a worthy project, and I do know how to write an effective review. Caveat is this: if I don't like it, I won't write a review. So it'll either be an ecstatic review or nothing.

message 3: by Alicja (new)

Alicja (darkwingduckie7) | 228 comments I write reviews here, on amazon, my LJ page, and an LJ community (50bookchallenge) so if you'd like, I'll review. I do honest reviews so I can send you a copy before I post if you'd like (or not post if I don't like it). Send me a message if you'd like me to read it.