What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > Christian series that is known for taking place in different states. It usually has historical parts to it, romantic.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Faith (new)

Faith | 1 comments I have read two of them so far, but I can't remember their names. One was western where there was a guy who supposedly left a prostetute pregnant, he didn't. The other was flapper age, she cut her hair it was a big deal, she fell in love with an old neighbor.

message 2: by Bobbi (new)

Bobbi (blafferty) | 76 comments I'm guessing these are books by Bodie Thoene. I haven't read any of them, but they are very popular.

message 3: by Lee Anne (new)

Lee Anne (ladyofrohan2995) | 182 comments Or something by Gilbert Morris.

message 4: by Krazykiwi (new)

Krazykiwi | 152 comments Maybe the "Love finds you..." series? I haven't read any, but have a friend who loves them, afaik they are christian romance stories and some of them are historical, but I have no idea if your plotlines are among them sorry. There's some info here http://lovefindsyou.wordpress.com/about/ (and of course most of them are on goodreads)

message 5: by SparksofEmber (new)

SparksofEmber | 943 comments Are they newer books or written some time ago? When did you read them? Do you remember what the covers looked like? They are mainly historical?

message 6: by SparksofEmber (new)

SparksofEmber | 943 comments Maybe something by:
Julie Lessman - one of her books is about a "flapper"-type girl with short hair.
Allison Pittman - she has a flapper or two in her books, too.
Deeanne Gist
Siri Mitchell

message 7: by SparksofEmber (new)

SparksofEmber | 943 comments I messaged Faith.

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 36892 comments Mod
Faith, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 36892 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Faith, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Gilbert Morris (other topics)