The Lost World (Professor Challenger, #1) The Lost World discussion

moo

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Garrett (new)

Garrett This book was fricken awesome. If you really like an adventure you should really check this book out

message 2: by Franklin Jeevitha (last edited Jun 08, 2013 10:19AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Franklin Jeevitha A I agree, Such a great book. I remember this was the first adventure book I have read.Such a vivid story... Dinosaur,reptiles and prehistoric creatures..wow.Must read for any adventure lovers.

Mark I to have just read this book and agree it is awesome but a little over the top.

Wade Corbeil I have to agree with everyone else: This book is pure adventure at it's best! Professor Challenger is, in my opinion, one of the best characters ever created.

Over-the-top adventure awaits anyone who reads this enthralling and fast-paced book. One of my personal "Top 10" books of all time.

Brandon Bowling Why are there not more amazing books like this?

Armani It's pretty great, you can tell it's by the same guy that did Sherlock Holmes because of the writing style

message 7: by Feliks (last edited Jun 07, 2014 05:32AM) (new) - added it

Feliks Brandon wrote: "Why are there not more amazing books like this?"

There are. Check out the Professor Quatermass series.

Quatermass And The Pit, for instance.
Adapted into the superb chiller, 'Five Million Years to Earth'.

Harvey Click It's a wonderfully entertaining adventure. I loved it when I was in high school and loved it again when I reread it a few years ago.