Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) Unravel Me discussion


2216 views
CAN WE TALK ABOUT CHAPTER 62 FOR A LITTLE BIT

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cookie (last edited Jun 05, 2013 09:21AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cookie Warning: This Discussion will contain spoilers. So if you have not read the book or to the chapter, I strongly advise against scrolling down.

Okay. Deep breaths. As you know, there have been a ton of hype circling this infamous chapter. I'm surprised no one started a discussion about it on GR. So let us be the first m'kay? Here we go:
I KNEW it would happen I just KNEW it!! OMG that speech... Warner is so perf it's unbelivable. I wonder if he knew what is going to happens once he go inside her room, or was the moment as unexpected to him as it was for us?


Fafiliebe ♥ Warner ♥ Raffe ♥ Hihi... I loved the part that hecsaid he wanted to be her best friend in the entire world.. and that he wants to be the friend whom she hopelessly falls in live with.. the one who memorizes the things she says ....
Warner is the most flirtatious character I have ever read about..
When he told her to call hI'm aaron and she saud adam.. at first I didn't understand that she actually said it out loud.. but then I understood.. and here is where all the cursing began... :p
J is as stupid as a stick.. she and adam deserves each other. :p. But I want my warner happy so... She better pick him...


Cookie I like Warner's definition of "friends" haha. But what bugged me the most was the entire time he was kissing and embracing J, it felt like she didnt response to him and just stood there like a stone or something idk. And u know how she said "but I am (choosing) and I don't know how I got here"? Of she didn't now how she got there, then it must mean that she was goi to choose Warner. Cos whenever she mentally fancies him, the stick feels guilty and thinks herself insane.


Fafiliebe ♥ Warner ♥ Raffe ♥ Yeah that line bugged me.. cz she could be meaning that she chose adam that is why she ran away from warner.. but in ch63 she said that she must face the fact that she is battling feelings for someone who has no qualms of putting a bullet in another man's skull.. that is her reasoning which is invalid cz he killed the man bcz he was hurting his family.. I hope that is an opening somehow...


message 5: by Paulina (last edited Jun 05, 2013 07:35PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Paulina Warner (Aaron) had me when he said "You Destroy me"
I died and came back to life.
<3
All I gotta say is that this author is amazing!
In Shatter Me, she made me fall in love with Adam
In Destroy Me she made me think Warner is crazy
In Unravel Me she made me become obsessed with Aaron!
How is it even possible to make me feel all these emotions is beyond me. We can discuss this chapter over and over. And yes J is very annoying. But thank god for this author!


Fafiliebe ♥ Warner ♥ Raffe ♥ I think tahereh must introduce a new girl to the story .. someone that will fall for warner or something.. and I want j to die from jealousy.. iwant her to die. . Do u hear me DIE!!! .... I want her to value him... And I want her to crawl. .. I usually love when the boy chases the girl.. but here and in the selection.. I want j and stupid america to know and understand the value of the guy they are rejecting... Cz warner and maxon are the sweetest things ever...


Jennifer Best chapter ever!


Fafiliebe ♥ Warner ♥ Raffe ♥ Seriously think about it.. this series is special bcz the love triangle is so epic.. and bcz the "supposed" villian has a great chance in it... If warner doesn't win then it will be like any other ya book.. nothing special.. and then i won't recommend it to anyone...


Laura Benitez while a was reading chapter 62 i was so:

[image error]

I knew this will happen but Aaron's speech was unexpected. wow! I stopped breathing at the moment aaron said: “Is it even possible,” he whispers, “that you can’t feel this fire between us?”
and then:
“I want you,” he says. “I want all of you. I want you inside and out and
catching your breath and aching for me like I ache for you.” He says it like it’s a lit
cigarette lodged in his throat, like he wants to dip me in warm honey and he says “It’s
never been a secret. I’ve never tried to hide that from you. I’ve never pretended I wanted
anything less.”


And my heart stop beating at this moment:
“I’m so—I’m so desperately in love with you—”

and my heart began to beat again when Aaron says: “Please.”
He says “Please don’t shoot me for this.”

And the rest of the chapter I was completely paralize, only my eyes keep on movement. I want a Aaron Warner in my live! J is so lucky and she don't see it. I'm talking serious: If J don't choose Warner. i'm going to TM's house personaly and go to discuss this with her. cause she will not destroy Aaron's heart only, but my heart too!



message 10: by Jess (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jess Kinon "I want this up, and these down."

I. Can't. Even.


Fafiliebe ♥ Warner ♥ Raffe ♥ Laura wrote: "while a was reading chapter 62 i was so:



I knew this will happen but Aaron's speech was unexpected. wow! I stopped breathing at the moment aaron said: “Is it even possible,” he whispers, “that y..."


She will destroy my heart as well. :'( ... I see no significance of the story if aaron doesn't win...


Cookie Jess wrote: ""I want this up, and these down."

I. Can't. Even."


I was like OoO. omg Warner is soooooo sexy I wonder how J even remember Adam's name


Cookie Fafiliebe ♥ Warner ♥ Prince Maxon ♥ wrote: "Laura wrote: "while a was reading chapter 62 i was so:



I knew this will happen but Aaron's speech was unexpected. wow! I stopped breathing at the moment aaron said: “Is it even possible,” he whi..."


Word Fafiliebe! Now that you said it, I find it to be so true!


message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Jess wrote: ""I want this up, and these down."

I. Can't. Even."


My exact reaction >.< I held my breath this whole chapter!!!


message 15: by Fafiliebe ♥ Warner ♥ Raffe ♥ (last edited Jun 12, 2013 07:28AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Fafiliebe ♥ Warner ♥ Raffe ♥ http://ya-sisterhood.blogspot.com.au/...


See the sceduale guys..

My book boyfriends are there... Warner, Maxon, Dimitri, Aiden, Kaiden, and Cole...


Fafiliebe ♥ Warner ♥ Raffe ♥ guys plz vote for maxon...


message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't understand, I thought it was weird.


Jeany I have been planning to make Warner's speech in Chapter 62 to be my future wedding vows. Hahaha. <3


Cookie Okay, so you guys know that last bit where Warner was about to walk out and Juliette pulled him back and she saw "the difference in his eyes" and she understood why he won't look at her" and "the tremor in his voice?" Did Warner CRY at the end of ch 62?


Fafiliebe ♥ Warner ♥ Raffe ♥ Yep... I think his eyes were filled with tears rather than being shed. .. it hurts so much by the way.... :'( :"( ... I think he might have cryed after he left but not infront of her... The stupid ********** she made him cry... I feel like cursing.... And and.. how could he not cry ..the only girl he loved. .. and he showed her and he managed to let him self be vulnerable... Even asked her to call hI'm aaron... He handed her his heart " her own words". .. and that stupid lame thing totally crushed his heart... He thought that she wanted him.. he told her how much he loved her.. I mean that speech.. and I think he had hope that she would want him and that she would love and choose him... And then she said that she pittied him... I read the speech to my sister and then read the argument they had to her.. and then when j told warner that she didn't mean to hurt him.. my sister was like. . All that and she didn't mean to hurt him???. .. and when warner had tears in his eyes. . My sister was like juliette is a b**tch... And I totally agreed...
But the thing that I loved about warner the most is his dignity. . He was willing to argue with her.. but when she saud that she pittied him he wouldn't take that... He wouldn't want that.. and he would take her rejection with pride... He wouldn't beg... I LOVE HIM... He was leaving and he left her.. the only girl he has ever loved... I love his dignity... But I think part of tgose tears were bcz she was making him take the decision of leaving her... ILOVEWARNER...

after that he saved her...after she hurt him... I think that in the next book he will be the one putting some distance you know. . To protect him self.. and I hope it would drive j crazy... But eventually plz make up and love each other and kill adam and anderson. . Plzzzz... I think warner would kill andeson....

What I loved the most about UM. . Was warner's powers... He was known as a monster who has no feelings.. when the truth turned out to be that he is highly a feeling guy... I want to know more about his mother... I mean imagine someone who can actually feel how much his father doesn't love him... How would u feel...


message 21: by Abby (new) - rated it 4 stars

Abby Yes I love how he wouldn't beg or cry in front of her, whereas Adam was crying and begging for her the whole book. He was really moody, and it kinda turned me off to him


Cran Berry Fafiliebe ♥ Warner ♥ Prince Maxon ♥ wrote: "Seriously think about it.. this series is special bcz the love triangle is so epic.. and bcz the "supposed" villian has a great chance in it... If warner doesn't win then it will be like any other ..."

LOL! I totally agree.


Grace when juliette/ warner were getting all hot and heavy, and warner is handing her his heart- then- oh my god. juliette sAYS THE WRONG NAME AND I JUST SAIUDA;IGVRA. juliette what are you even doing babe


Jeany Jess wrote: ""I want this up, and these down."

I. Can't. Even."


FAVORITE. <3


message 25: by Ariana (last edited Jul 13, 2013 12:01PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ariana Watts I love Warner because he is not only in love with what Juliet is, but who she can be. He is madly in love with her for her strength and her power, both inside and out.

BUT he is soooo bad for her. We all look at Juliet because she's so "weak" - we keep forgetting she is completely broken. She's spent so much time alone, scared, lost, reminding herself she was alive, but not really connecting. She's generally confused because her life has been so lonely. She can't TOUCH people, obviously getting close to a man like Aaron, feeling things she's never quite had the chance to explore - um hello? Freak out mode. Broken brain here!

On the other hand, Adam is completely in love with who she was, stuck in the past. He wants to "protect" her and hold her back, meanwhile his own power scares him so much he can't function. And the fact that she could pretty much kill him, well that's a whole different thing. I want to be Team Adam, but he's falling apart, and I dont' think he's strong enough for her. Not anymore.

I'm all for Team Aaron/Warner... but only if Juliette continues to be the girl she became by the end of Unravel Me. THAT girl can handle Aaron. THAT girl deserves a guy like him, can even fix the brokenness he has too. I think together they would be amazing.

Also Chapter 62 was generally amazing. I died. Like wow.


Amber Myers EKKK That was by far the chapter that was the best to me. I had to stop reading and remember how to breath it was like SERIOUSLY OMG!!!!!!!!!!


message 27: by Abby (new) - rated it 4 stars

Abby I JUST WANT THE NEXT ONE TO COME OUT NOW!!!


message 28: by Ana (new)

Ana Fafiliebe ♥ Warner ♥ Prince Maxon ♥ wrote: "Yep... I think his eyes were filled with tears rather than being shed. .. it hurts so much by the way.... :'( :"( ... I think he might have cryed after he left but not infront of her... The stupid ..."


I LOVE YOUR COMMENT! HAhahaha i completely agree! Chapter 62 is the reason everyone should read this book. I don't think i have read anything more beautiful than Warner's speech... and i have read many books! But I would be soo mad if book three is like 'ops back to adam' after CHAPTER 62!!!!

But then I think about Adam and I'm back full circle :P

The best part about this chapter is that it was like 'Twilight' or 'The Hunger Games' because, at least for me, i really felt like J is being torn. Adam or Warner? I think this chapter really proved how conflicted she is and how she really feels too.

OH I'm rambling!!
I. Loved. This. Chapter.


message 29: by Ana (new)

Ana Amber wrote: "EKKK That was by far the chapter that was the best to me. I had to stop reading and remember how to breath it was like SERIOUSLY OMG!!!!!!!!!!"

... My exact reaction... then i went back and re-read it hahahah


Amber Myers @Ana
Lol you had to make sure you caught EVERY detail right? XD


message 32: by Diya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Diya I love this chapter with all my heart that is until Juliette smashed my heart and soul to the ground, stomped on it by saying the stupid pricks (Kent, not even gonna say his first name - insufferable foul git - cause I font like him anymore) name. This chapter was so goddamn sexy it just killed me. I'd kill to have this unbelievably gorgeous, sexy guy tell me those words that make me melt into goop and say I LOVE YOU a billion no an INFINITE times over! Juliette needs to get her head straight cause clearly she was not and is still not thinking straight if she chooses Kent!!! Warner and Juliette are made for each other, I just wish she would realize that!! Gosh this is just pure agony!!! Nonetheless Team Warner all the way!!!


message 33: by Ana (new)

Ana @amber
Hahaha course ;) but I mean it wasn't just Warner the writing was amazing .. So sweet and romantic plus Warner :P


message 34: by Vanessa (last edited Jul 26, 2013 05:01PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vanessa Jess wrote: ""I want this up, and these down."

I. Can't. Even."


loool!!! i know right?? I was actually DYING!!! When I got up and walked around after reading this (because it was just too romantic and just all around too much for my brain to handle) I thought I would collapse because my knees felt really weak and wobbly after this AMAZINGNESS!!! I can't believe Warner's awesomeness and romanticness touched me liked that even through the book! Like I wasn't even in it and my knees gave out for Juliet!! God dammit don't give him up!! :) I love you Aaron Warner! You are my favorite character ever and Mafi is my favorite author by far.


Vanessa Fafiliebe ♥ Warner ♥ Prince Maxon ♥ wrote: "guys plz vote for maxon..."

Pls don't talk about maxon from the selection when I am perfectly happy reading about chapter 62 and this is ruining my mood! I hate maxon and Aspen both! And there was no point to the Elite so sorry, but just pls dont ruin my mood anymore! I just want to think about Aaron and not stupid but heads :(


message 36: by Ana (new)

Ana @ Vanessa
EXACTLY!! You cannot compare "The Elite" to "Shatter me" I would gladly give up Maxon and what's his face for two pages of chapter 62 lol


Laura Benitez Vanessa wrote: "Jess wrote: ""I want this up, and these down."

I. Can't. Even."

loool!!! i know right?? I was actually DYING!!! When I got up and walked around after reading this (because it was just too romanti..."


Totaly agree! I felt the same when I was reading the book. There were some parts you have to re-read just to keep0 all the details in your brain.

It was just lkasdgflkasgdfliugasr! DAMNIT! Warner was sooo romantic in that chapter that I couldn't believe it was warner that was saying all those things. OMG!


Vanessa Ana wrote: "@ Vanessa
EXACTLY!! You cannot compare "The Elite" to "Shatter me" I would gladly give up Maxon and what's his face for two pages of chapter 62 lol"


Thank you!! Somebody understands me :D


Fafiliebe ♥ Warner ♥ Raffe ♥ Ana wrote: "@ Vanessa
EXACTLY!! You cannot compare "The Elite" to "Shatter me" I would gladly give up Maxon and what's his face for two pages of chapter 62 lol"


No plz don't say that about my Maxon... Say as u plz of what's his face.. but not maxon.. my cute cute prince .. love him..
Plus i kinda loved him more cz i compared him a little to warner.. both misunderstood.. both second guy.. both have abusive fathers.. and both wirth more than million times the stupid girl who isn't choosing them..


Vanessa Fafiliebe ♥ Warner ♥ Prince Maxon ♥ wrote: "Ana wrote: "@ Vanessa
EXACTLY!! You cannot compare "The Elite" to "Shatter me" I would gladly give up Maxon and what's his face for two pages of chapter 62 lol"

No plz don't say that about my Max..."


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry if you felt offended because I was putting down maxon but... no. Just pls don't compare him to Warner cuz maxon is a possessive guy who thinks women have no rights (remember that part when he told America that she COULDN'T leave the competition, like her life is in danger so what the hell? Like he just don't want to be lonely the rest of his life or what? He'll be worse then lonely if she gets killed because you told her she "COULDN'T" leave. He's a man whore too, like I understand he for sure has to hang out with the other girls but does he really have to kiss them? Like come on, you won't know that they're a good candidate for queen by making out with them! Like sure he gave America his first kiss but does that really matter when he is wasting the rest on other girls? And America really annoys me too, for her stupid indecision, cuz one second its i love Aspen, then Maxon, then Aspen... but wait Maxon! Ya so she pisses me off too. Aspen isnt as bad but he annoys me too. And last but not least! there was absolutely no point to the Elite like... AT ALL!) sorry, I just had to vent. Can we go back to talking about our lovely Aaron Warner now? :) (and sorry I must look really crazy :p )


message 41: by Ana (last edited Jul 26, 2013 06:29PM) (new)

Ana Fafiliebe ♥ Warner ♥ Prince Maxon ♥ wrote: "Ana wrote: "@ Vanessa
EXACTLY!! You cannot compare "The Elite" to "Shatter me" I would gladly give up Maxon and what's his face for two pages of chapter 62 lol"

No plz don't say that about my Max..."


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh i am sorry I don't mean to make you sad or mad but no words ever said by (or rather written for) Maxon can compare to Aaron Warner saying "i want this up and these down" like you cant you know? I even bought "The Elite" so i am a fan too but i have to agree with Vanessa :P

And yes @Vanessa I am so glad someone else is freaking out as much as i am... i think i have overposted in this chatt how crazy i feel about this chapter :P

Also can i point out that America isn't very conflicted. I mean she basically chose Maxon and at no point was i like "oh but Aspen..." However, how can someone not feel bad for Adam or for Warner (THIS IS A REAL PROBLEM!) Plus, Warner is all in with JUST Juliette while Maxon is all "I can kiss another girl because you were making me feel sad..." Warner? He begged his abusive father to spare Juliette. So, i don't know, i hear you Maxon is fine for "The Elite" BUT!
Aaron. Warner.

@ Fafiliebe
P.S. If you can find a quote or moment you think can match Warner in Chapter 62 (or in any way in "Unravel Me") Post it and prove us wrong ;)


Vanessa Ana wrote: "Fafiliebe ♥ Warner ♥ Prince Maxon ♥ wrote: "Ana wrote: "@ Vanessa
EXACTLY!! You cannot compare "The Elite" to "Shatter me" I would gladly give up Maxon and what's his face for two pages of chapter..."


Thank you! And ya we will be crazy together!! :D And also I can understand that America is pretty conflicted but ya, like you said, she does seem to have a preference for Maxon, its just that the times where Maxon is making out with some other person she sometimes falls back on Aspen, but ya I guess thats pretty much the only reason America and Aspen hang out. And of course u cant help but feel bad for both Aaron and Adam (even though Warner doesnt want our pity, he still has it :P ). Btw, I was especailly freaking out when Maxon was kissing the bitchy girl (sorry i forget her name, i havent read it in a while) and his excuse was pretty much just *I was horny* uhhh sigh. So anyways, after that description, how could anyone ever compare Warner to that??


message 43: by Ana (new)

Ana @vanessa I think that would be amazing!! I hope we can discuss all of this again when book three comes out because I am gonna need someone who understands :P but okay I mean even how he was so careful around her like it shows how much he cares for her!! Like Juliette was always describing how he was searching to see if she was okay and idk I just can't process hahahahaha

And ya!! That's exactly the scene I'm talking about!!!!!!! Like k she seems him making out with some bitching girl she hates and it's all good after?! Plus there is something special about Warner being there only for Juliette.

I think there should be a discussion just for this topic!! I dare someone to find a guy to top Warner and convince us both :P


message 44: by Vanessa (last edited Jul 26, 2013 07:16PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vanessa Looll!! That would be a MAJOR challenge!! And ya OMG I am going to need someone to discuss the third book with or I wont survive! Although it will probably be perfect!! Ya really even though Warner doesn't come straight out and say it (until chapter 62 of course :) ) you can obviously tell that he really and truly cares deeply about Juliette, and you know what they say! Actions speak louder than words!
I know its the way that America is brave in some ways (like how she saves her maids even though she could die or get in a lot of trouble) yet she doesn't have any self respect when it comes to Maxon! Like he's making out with a bitch and you forgive him that easily? At least make him work a little! Jeez, I mean I know he's a prince but come on! Anyway so its kinda a little confusing how she can be strong for others but when it comes to herself, shes weak.
And yes! I love Warner and Juliette's relationship because they support each other really well. Like they argue with each other because they love each other and they are stronger together. Always. Like they aren't afraid of being themselves towards each other (well maybe a little bit Warner just because he could never be himself towards ANYBODY until her, but hes still getting there), and I think Juliette was way more herself with Warner than with Adam even if she didn't realize it. Like Adam didn't want her to participate in the war but she did because she felt the need to be there. It was her choice, and I don't think Warner would have told her not to. And plus, Adam and Juliette's conversations are really just all about Adam saying that he needs her that he is working hard on his powers so he can touch her again, but meanwhile Warner and Juliette have really deep, romantic, and connecting conversations (and their make out scene wasn't too shabby either ;) ) Also, someone said this already, that Warner loved her before he even knew he could touch her!! Hello! Aaron Warner is the best so good luck with convincing that someone is better (a good dare though!)


Fafiliebe ♥ Warner ♥ Raffe ♥ wo wo wo guys wait...
hahahahahaha...
i can recall that i said i found a LITTLE resemblance in maxon for warner..
AND NOOOOOOO... NO ONE CAN TOP WARNER ANA.. U WON'T FIND ANYONE...

now i will cover all ur points..

1. warner is my longest crush as a book boyfriend .. i still feel his words everytime i read them.
"i want to be the friend that u fall hopelessly in love with"

2. i hate aspen, he is stupid and he frustrates me, he can't put a conversation with america, like adam can't put a conversation with j..

3. america frustrated the hell out of me in the elite. she wants aspen, no maxon, no aspen, no maxon ... AAGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

4. maxon is so cute, i love him, to me he gave america her time, he wanted her, he was so sweet with her, and i love him, but don't get me wrong, he is never in the same level as my lovely warner... <3
when he was in that scene with celeste (that is her name), i was actually very very veryyyy happy, and i was happy that america saw it, cz i wanted her to feel the pain she is causing me, cz she is stupid and listens to aspen while he brain wash her, she can't make a choice and she runs to him, and how come that it is acceptable for america to go on secret meetings with aspen while she is supposidly there for maxon and she isn't called b*tchy, but when maxon does that he is called a man whore, no i loved that america got that she deserved it.
as for the excuse for being with celeste, vanessa i agree, i too wasn't convinced, but i don't care, i was so happy america got a slap.. bwahaha..
don't judge..

4. what i found similar btw maxon and warner is the fact that they would do anything for their girl to be safe, maxon got canned for america, so doesn't that count??
as for quotes from maxon i really can't remember, i read the books once, but i love the scene that his secret of being canned is revealed.. but i remember that there were times where maxon showed himself to be pretty charming and cute and funny and beautiful.. <3
and even is there are quotes, it won't compare to warner, cz i have deemed that man as the best toppest prettiest cutest smooth talker ever..
"i want to know how to convince u to design a smile just for me"...
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who can ever say that other than Aaron Warner <3 <3 <3

so here is the thing.. ever since i read unravel me i haven't had a crush on a book boyfriend other than warner.. but after that i crushed over maxon, but not as much as my crush over warner,, it doesn't compare, but nonetheless i love both guys dearly, i ever put them in my name,, Raffe didn't get that, neither Dimitri.. and i can assure u that i love them soooo much.. and omg KAIDEN.. don't make me start...

so as a conclusion .. i freaking need book 3, and i need warner to win, and u too are not alone in this mad craziness .. we all warner fandom are.. u should have seen my fangirling directly after i read UM back in march.. now it is buffered .. but oh well still crazy.. <3 <3


Fafiliebe ♥ Warner ♥ Raffe ♥ Vanessa wrote: "Looll!! That would be a MAJOR challenge!! And ya OMG I am going to need someone to discuss the third book with or I wont survive! Although it will probably be perfect!! Ya really even though Warner..."


no one is better than warner..
and i am the one who said that he loved her b4 he knew he could touch her, actually he loved her knowing he can't, how great is that.. i love that guy <3 <3
and ohhh she knew it,,, she knew that she is being herself with warner more than adam, she said that she has nothing to hide with warner, that she is afraid if adam knows her really and knows her abilities he would leave her,,
their relation is physical, and that was proved when they broke up cz he can't touch her any more ..


Vanessa Fafiliebe ♥ Warner ♥ Prince Maxon ♥ wrote: "wo wo wo guys wait...
hahahahahaha...
i can recall that i said i found a LITTLE resemblance in maxon for warner..
AND NOOOOOOO... NO ONE CAN TOP WARNER ANA.. U WON'T FIND ANYONE...

now i will cov..."


ok thank you for clarifying the whole liking Warner better than anyone thing cuz well... who doesnt? :P Anyways I just have to put out there that I love Kaiden too!! He's amazing... and just.. uh! like you said, don't get me started!
Also, I really liked your point #4, at the end,(and I have thought about this before) where you said that America isn't called bitchy even when she kinda cheats on Maxon. Thank you! Like, sure Maxon is cheating on her but shes cheating on him too! (and plus, his cheating is just physical while hers is emotional... so that might be worse actually). And this is why I cant really read love triangles anymore (it depends though) because the girl is being terrible, cheating on those boys like that! Like what if it was a dude doing that? Like Simon in the immortal instruments (btw i love him despite this:) )who was dating Mya and Isabel at the same time. It looks a lot worse just because he was a guy!! The girl love triangles are just as bad! (again, depending).
Anyways no one can top Warner just because... hes Warner! <3


Fafiliebe ♥ Warner ♥ Raffe ♥ yes.. cz both guys are going to get hurt.. and since i always wish the other guy would die,( lol i get far sometimes with my passions ), so i don't really care for the other guy, i love my guy, and i hate for my guy to get hurt :(
like waner.. j that stupid girl called him adam... why in the world would u do that... u made my warner cry.. stupid .. i hate her for that.. i want her to crawl after him in book 3 so he would take her back, she doesn't deserve him, or his cute gold hair, or his beautiful fade emerald eyes <3 <3 <3
and what girl can hear that speech and then remember anything .. juliette frustrates meee...
I HATE LOVE TRIANGLES...


Fafiliebe ♥ Warner ♥ Raffe ♥ ohhh.. and one more thing about america and maxon. don't forget that america was pushing maxon away, and he needed to choose a wife, so really i don't blame him, i blame her for believing aspen when he told her that maxon was an actor, plus she saw what he did for marlee how can she doubt him .. i really have no idea,,


Cookie Aspen is an annoying b*tch. I'm going to leave it at that.


« previous 1
back to top