YA LGBT Books discussion

Not Letting Go
This topic is about Not Letting Go
Book of the Month > June 2013 BotM - Not Letting Go *Spoilers*

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaje (last edited Jun 04, 2013 09:30PM) (new)

Kaje Harper | 16367 comments This thread is for discussion of our June 2013 Book of the Month - Not Letting Go Not Letting Go by Danni Keane by Danni Keane. This is a short story, so it should be a nice fast read.

Feel free to discuss the book or related topics and post reviews. This thread may contain spoilers, so if you haven't read the book yet, proceed at your own risk. I look forward to discussing this with the group.

Gabby | 166 comments I read this for a r2r and really enjoyed it. It's definately worth reading :)

message 3: by Danni (new) - added it

Danni | 38 comments Hi, I'm really thrilled and honoured that Not Letting Go is BOM for June here. If anyone has any comments or would like to ask me anything about it, then feel free to post here or pm me and I'll do my best to answer. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it :)

Gabby | 166 comments Just as a general question,are you writing anymore YA books/short stories?

message 5: by Danni (new) - added it

Danni | 38 comments Gabby wrote: "Just as a general question,are you writing anymore YA books/short stories?"

Hi Gabby, and thanks for nominating Not Letting Go :)

A prequel to Not Letting Go, called Sunshine and Buttercups is due out in July (8th hopefully) to be released as a free story with Queerteen Press/JMS Books.

It is about Josh coming to terms with his dad's illness and also the start of Josh and Bradley's relationship. I have also been working on a sequel, although it's not finished yet!

I loved writing Not Letting Go, and I'm pretty sure I will be writing some more YA with different characters in future too.

Gabby | 166 comments WOOHOO!! I'll definately be looking out for those!! :)

Twig Anthony (twig_anthony) | 6 comments I'm excited to read this today! Just downloaded it to my iPad. I'm going to pour myself another cup of coffee and go read it on the porch. Hooray!

message 8: by Danni (new) - added it

Danni | 38 comments Aww great, thanks Twig, hope you enjoy it.

Twig Anthony (twig_anthony) | 6 comments Danni wrote: "Aww great, thanks Twig, hope you enjoy it."

I suspect I will!

message 10: by Twig (new) - rated it 5 stars

Twig Anthony (twig_anthony) | 6 comments LOVED it!! Danni, your writing fills me with joy and inspiration! I don't think I can begin to express how the story tugged at my heart and moved me.

message 11: by Danni (new) - added it

Danni | 38 comments Twig wrote: "LOVED it!! Danni, your writing fills me with joy and inspiration! I don't think I can begin to express how the story tugged at my heart and moved me."

Thank you so much Twig. I'm really happy that you enjoyed it :-)

message 12: by Twig (new) - rated it 5 stars

Twig Anthony (twig_anthony) | 6 comments Read it again today while I was waiting in the car to pick up the boyfriend. :) I like that it's a quick read I can have with me on any kindle-friendly device!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Not Letting Go (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Danni Keane (other topics)