What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. a guy named either Jack or Jake lives in a cottage...

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 3 comments For the life of me i can't remember the name of this book i started to read and never finished. Because of this I can't go back to do so. Some help would be great. So the story starts with a guy named either jack or jake (leaning towards jake)that moves into a cabin with four other guys in a small town and jack/jake periodically helps out at a mechanics shop for some older guy and the older guy makes either a vocal or internal (can't remember which) about the guy buying the shop as well and about how all the women (including his wife) find jack/jake exceptionally attractive. Well unfortunately that's all i remember, i hope that's enough to go off of. Thanks for any help you may be able to give me.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6981 comments Mod
Amanda--I moved this down to Unsolved For you, as you will get more traffic in that thread.

message 3: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylllr) Do you remember when you started to read this, or do you have a gues how old it is/ when it was written?

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 3 comments About a year ago is when i started to read it i think

message 5: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Was it a romance? Any PN elements to it? Can you remember what genre it was? Was there some mystery? Why was Jake/Jack considered so attractive? What about the cover? Anything on what it looked like?

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 3 comments unfortunately i don't know what the cover looked like since it was an ebook/kindle book. as for the genre i believe it was a romance novel.

message 7: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Did you "borrow" it from Amazon or the library? If from Amazon, you should be able to go back and check your orders until you find it. If a library, then check with the librarians and see if they can help you find the title.

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37385 comments Mod
Amanda, are you still looking for this book?