The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) The Mark of Athena discussion

List Percy Jackson's accomplishments

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by BubblesTheMonkey (last edited Jun 12, 2013 06:12AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

BubblesTheMonkey Let's list ALL of Percy Jackson's accomplishments from all of the books in the Olympians and Heroes series. I hope this isn't too boring and if it is I guess we'll find out if no one participates.

First: Knocking Nancy Bobofit into the fountain with his awesome demigod powers.

Bella K (i know this is a little bit later but....)
getting Clarissa's face soaked with toilet water(also with his awesome demigod powers)

message 3: by BubblesTheMonkey (last edited Jun 02, 2013 08:35PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

BubblesTheMonkey Defeating the Minotaur

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Slicing off medusa's head. :)
And defeating Kronos. Are we allowed to do two?

Bella K Getting Ares's helmet.

BubblesTheMonkey Defeating Clarisse and her gang in the first capture the flag

Luna not Dying or being eaten by a mythical monster lol

Zhanaestilinski Rescuing Thanatos

Madhura Escaping that three-headed guy in The Battle of the Labyrinth,saving the animals and friends along with it.

Bella K (This officially got out of chronological order.....whatever! :D)
Just want to say it.....BEING AWESOME!!!!!!!!! And obviously returning the master bolt.

BubblesTheMonkey Bella wrote: "(This officially got out of chronological order.....whatever! :D)
Just want to say it.....BEING AWESOME!!!!!!!!! And obviously returning the master bolt."

yep ;) oh well

BubblesTheMonkey Whacking Gabe Ugliano in the butt with a screen door (beginning of The Lightning Thief)

Bella K (Haha, yeah.))
Ummmm, stealing Annabeth's heart, sorry.........I REALLY wanted to say it.

Celestina Going back a little, splashing Clarsie in the face with water.

Bella K ((Someone already did that one, but its okay! :D))
If its getting out of order I'm gonna go pretty far.
The son of Neptune. Recovering his memory.

BubblesTheMonkey Defeating a Kindly One at a museum before he knew officially that he was a demigod.

message 18: by Abby (last edited Jun 13, 2013 10:40AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Abby Holding up the sky and surviving swimming in the river stynx

Bella K Uhhh, getting out of the labyrinth.

message 20: by Abby (new) - rated it 3 stars

Abby Getting off of Circe's island after being turned into a guinea pig

message 21: by Abby (last edited Jun 13, 2013 10:59AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Abby Saving Grover from becoming a Cyclope's bride

And deciding to leave calypso to help his friends after she told him that she was in love with him and he could live peacefully there

Bella K ((I loved the scene with calypso it's my fav. Part of the book.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

going to the underworld multiple times

BubblesTheMonkey Defeats Ares in a battle

Maari in general not becoming the most powerful demigod to join the enemy. And not becoming a god because of Annabeth

message 26: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria Not losing his memory in the River Lethe

message 27: by Abby (new) - rated it 3 stars

Abby Defeating the cyclops in the arena in the labyrinth

Bella K Defeating.... What's his name.....that kid in the labyrinth. Hold on I'm gonna check. Okay can't find his name. The kid who said to Percy. "You should've killed me when you had the chance." Remember him? Well anyways. Defeating but but being the good guy and not killing him, that's the accomplishment. If you know his name please tell me. It's in the battle of the labyrinth.

Madhura Bella wrote: "Defeating.... What's his name.....that kid in the labyrinth. Hold on I'm gonna check. Okay can't find his name. The kid who said to Percy. "You should've killed me when you had the chance." Remembe..."

You mean Ethan Nakumara?

BubblesTheMonkey Escaping Hades' palace.

Hassanv Bella wrote: "(Haha, yeah.))
Ummmm, stealing Annabeth's heart, sorry.........I REALLY wanted to say it."

You Stole my line

Bella K OMG, yes! Madhura! Ethan, I totally forgot!

message 33: by Lexie215 (new)

Lexie215 Going to tartus with annabeth and not letting her go alone.(being a good boyfriend)

BubblesTheMonkey Helps Ares get his whatever-it-was back in the first book.

Jacquelin saving Frank from the gorgons in the Son of Neptune

message 37: by Abby (new) - rated it 3 stars

Abby Defeating polybotes in the son of neptune

message 38: by Abby (new) - rated it 3 stars

Abby Cleaning the stables with the magical sea shell at that farm with the weird animals

message 39: by r (new) - rated it 5 stars

r Plunged himself and Iapetus into River Lethe, and survived with his cool water-immunity powers and renamed Iapetus "Bob" after the titan forgot everything.

message 40: by Abby (new) - rated it 3 stars

Abby jumping off the arch in Saint Louis, and therefor getting away from the chimera and Echnida

message 41: by Udita (new) - added it

Udita Singh uhh...let's not forget ....
defeating kronos

message 42: by Ecrypt (new)

Ecrypt Defeating Hades and smashing his chariot and throwing his cloak in the river Styx. In Percy Jackson and the last Olympian. And getting the curse of Achilles.

message 43: by Ecrypt (new)

Ecrypt Hey why didn't Percy take Tyson shield with him.

message 44: by Esther (last edited Dec 29, 2019 12:29AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Esther Stealing Nico, Annabeth, and Calypso's heart, defeating Stheno and her sister, Surviving Tartarus drinking fire, defeating Ares, defeating Hades, defeating an entire army of dead, summoning freaking hurricanes twice, falling into Tartarus in the name of love, saving the world twice with a ballpoint pen, escaping Tartarus, overcoming his fear of drowning, making all monsters go from "Sas fuk, you're going to be easy" to "Gamo it's you!"and generally allowing Bob and Damasen to risk their lives to fight for them, even though he REALLY didn't want to, and lastly but not (at all) leastly, (It might have been out of stupidity) agreeing to go on the Defeat-Gaia-and-save-camp-half-blood-and-camp-Jupiter-while-kicking-some-serious-monster-(including Octavian) booty-and-surviving quest. I'm still working on the name. I really think I forgot something... Oh well.

message 45: by Ella (new) - added it

Ella Swift Getting out of Lotus Hotel
Defeating Crusty/Procrustes
Fighting Ares and (kind of?) defeating him

message 46: by Kaylin (new)

Kaylin Having a nosebleed and waking the earth goddess.
(Not really an accomplishment, but.......)

message 47: by Ella (last edited Jan 19, 2020 10:36PM) (new) - added it

Ella Swift Putting Atlas back under the sky. (With help from Artemis)