Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

General Chatting > What sort of e-reader do you use?

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (last edited Jun 02, 2013 03:26PM) (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
I own a Nook Color, and have access to a Kindle Fire. I really love them both for the access they give me to all the books that aren't available in in paperback/ hardcover.

Paganalexandria  | 4037 comments I use a Kindle paperwhite. I thought about getting the Fire but think the paperwhite is better for reading for long stretches at a time. Plus it keeps a charge longer.

message 3: by Tank (new)

Tank I also own a Kindle(3G)paperwhite. Got it as a gift a few years back. Love it.

message 4: by Tank (new)

Tank Apparently I'm a liar(lol). I own a Kindle Keyboard, not a Paperwhite.

message 5: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 221 comments I have the Kindle keyboard.

message 6: by Stella (new)

Stella (flightystella) | 229 comments I have the nook hd+. I like it a lot for reading and entertainment. I also downloaded the kindle app on it. There are some books that are on the kindle store but not on the nook

message 7: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

In just 5 posts, I see there are so many more e-readers that I knew existed, LOL!

message 8: by Elisha (new)

Elisha Snell Kindle fire hd

message 9: by Jerri (new)

Jerri | 10 comments I have the kindle fire and the galaxy tab

message 10: by Connie (new)

Connie | 761 comments I bought a Kindle Fire last week at a pawn shop for $50 and I have a first generation Nook Color that had I been able to get the Kindle App I wouldn't have gone and actually bought the Kindle, but more books! I got the Kindle because most of the books are cheaper on Amazon than on the BN website. I won't get rid of the Nook though. :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

✿Michelle✿ wrote: "I own a Nook Color, and have access to a Kindle Fire. I really love them both for the access they give me to all the books that aren't available in in paperback/ hardcover."

iPad...with nook, kindle and iBook apps.

message 12: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

If you already have the kindle and nook apps, and purchase an iPad, does your library automatically upload, or do you have to download it again?

message 13: by Anino (new)

Anino  (anino) | 773 comments I have a Google Nexus 7 tablet.. I like it because not only can I use the Kindle & Nook Apps, but I can also access other ebook retailers as well..

message 14: by Anino (new)

Anino  (anino) | 773 comments Connie wrote: "I bought a Kindle Fire last week at a pawn shop for $50 and I have a first generation Nook Color that had I been able to get the Kindle App I wouldn't have gone and actually bought the Kindle, but ..."

Now that's a sweet deal...

message 15: by kimigasoradatta (new)

kimigasoradatta A Android tablet with the Aldiko app.

message 16: by Ren (new)

Ren | 291 comments I own a Kindle Fire HD. When I first got it I was on cloud 9! :D

message 17: by Ethel (last edited Oct 21, 2013 04:48PM) (new)

Ethel (Abdallared) | 3595 comments Kindle Fire... I also have the Aldiko app on my kindle fire....

message 18: by Kai (new)

Kai (ky02121) | 71 comments Kindle app, and the moonreader app for Android..

message 19: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Blue (themelissablue) | 66 comments I have an Android tablet or something or the other. But I mainly read on my computer, using a Kindle app.

Rachelle, Naughty Enabler (muze4u) | 11 comments I use my android tablet and Kobo reader.

message 21: by Shirl (new)

Shirl In (shirlindc) | 25 comments I use the Kindle App reader for my ipad and android phone.

message 22: by Tamekia (new)

Tamekia | 87 comments I have the Kindle Fire HD and I use the kindle app on my phone when I'm in a bind!

message 23: by Mstcat (new)

Mstcat | 1260 comments I have the Nook HD and I downloaded the Kindle app to it. I also downloaded the Aldiko app so that it is on my Nook as well. I'm really pleased so far.

Paganalexandria  | 4037 comments I have a Kindle Paperwhite and Fire. I thought the Fire was an upgrade but found it's not as easy to read on. It's turned into a bigger platform to play games versus my phone. :(

message 25: by Taiyewo (new)

Taiyewo (taifanficfan) | 1 comments I have the original Kobo ereader! As much as I love it, it needs to be replaced! It's older than dirt! LOL

message 26: by postcrdprincess (new)

postcrdprincess | 364 comments I have the Kindle Fire and the Kindle App om my Samsung cell phone, Galaxy Note Tablet, and my laptop.

message 27: by Tamekia (new)

Tamekia | 87 comments Kindle Fire HD and Kindle app on my iPhone;)