Making Connections discussion

ARCHIVES > Moonlight Gleam's Bookshelf is Now Offering Beta Reading, Proofreading, and Copy Editing Services

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Moonlight (last edited Jun 08, 2013 07:29PM) (new)

Moonlight Gleam (moonlightgleam) | 33 comments Dear Indie & Self-Published Authors,

I hope all is well and that you are having a wonderful bookish week!

Moonlight Gleam's Bookshelf - (http://www.moonlightgleam.com), is now offering beta reading, proofreading, and detailed copy editing services for both indie and self-published authors at a low, flat rate fee per chapter. Our services will be on a per chapter basis, with two rounds of edits per chapter prior to the final overall review of the entire novel. If the novel is currently in the process of being written, the chapters may be submitted as they are completed. Invoices for service fees will be submitted and processed through PayPal after each chapter has been edited or proofread. For short stories and novellas, the fees will be on a word count basis. Prices are available upon request.

For more details, please click the following banner.

-----
Testimonials:

"Lucy is a wonderful person to work with. I hired her to edit my book Forever You and was more than pleased with the results. She has eye for detail and she works quickly. She worked closely with me every step of the way while editing my book. I will hire Lucy as a permanent editor for all my future books."

Service Category: Writer/Editor
Year first hired: 2013
Top Qualities: Great Results, Personable, High Integrity
- Sandi Lynn, USA Today's Bestselling Author of Forever Black.

"Lucy is part of my French translation team. She serves as a beta consultant making sure that the voice and integrity of my original work in English is preserved in the French version. Lucy is a delight to work with. She has an eye for detail and is precise in her language skills. I highly recommend her."

Service Category: Writer/Editor
Year first hired: 2013 (hired more than once)
Top Qualities: Personable, Expert, High Integrity
- Imogen Rose, author of the Bestselling Series, Portal Chronicles.

-----

Personal Note: Team Moonlight Gleam's Bookshelf believes it's important to support indie and self-published authors. We hope that you consider working with us as it would be a pleasure working with you!

If you're interested, please fill out the form on the link provided on the website that can be found through the banner.

or email me.

------
*UPDATE*

I just wanted to mention that I've already been booked throughout June and July. Should you be interested in my services, please fill out the form asap to reserve your spot!

------
All my best and kindest regards,

Lucy
moonlightgleam@gmail.com

message 2: by Moonlight (new)

Moonlight Gleam (moonlightgleam) | 33 comments Additionally, I am welcoming indie and self-published authors to Guest Post and/or host a giveaway on my blog: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

message 3: by Moonlight (new)

Moonlight Gleam (moonlightgleam) | 33 comments :)

message 4: by Sandi (new)

Sandi (sandilynn_author) I highly recommend Lucy! If you're an indie author and looking for services, she's your girl! She's awesome to work with and you won't be sorry! She will be editing all my books!

message 5: by Moonlight (new)

Moonlight Gleam (moonlightgleam) | 33 comments Sandi wrote: "I highly recommend Lucy! If you're an indie author and looking for services, she's your girl! She's awesome to work with and you won't be sorry! She will be editing all my books!"

Thank you Sandi <3