Making Connections discussion

ARCHIVES > Welcoming Indie and Self-Published Authors to Guest Post and/or Host a Giveaway!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Moonlight (last edited Jun 22, 2013 08:07AM) (new)

Moonlight Gleam (moonlightgleam) | 33 comments Dear Indie & Self-Published Authors,

I hope all is well and that you are having a wonderful bookish week!

It would be a pleasure to welcome you to Guest Post on my blog (Moonlight Gleam's Bookshelf - http://www.moonlightgleam.com), have a Book Spotlight, and/or host a Giveaway. I currently have openings for posts beginning July 28.

Details needed for posts:
- Author Bio (brief)
- Author Social Links
- Author Photograph
- Book Cover
- Book Blurb
- Guest Post (Topic: Inspiration for becoming a writer)
- Book Excerpt (optional)
- Book Trailer (optional)
- Book Buy Links
- Giveaway (E-books, Book Swag, OR Print copies) details and restrictions (optional. Rafflecopter code is required to host a giveaway after we've scheduled the date for the post to go live.)
- Any other promotional details (online blog tours, amazon discounts etc)

Please have these items ready, then email me at moonlightgleam@gmail.com with the subject of the type of post you'd like to have so that we can schedule a post date!

Please let me know if this interests you.

All my best and kindest regards,

Lucy
moonlightgleam@gmail.com

message 2: by Moonlight (new)

Moonlight Gleam (moonlightgleam) | 33 comments Additionally, I do offer Proofreading, Editing, and Beta Reading services: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

message 3: by Moonlight (new)

Moonlight Gleam (moonlightgleam) | 33 comments Looking to book guest posts, book spotlights, and giveaways for July and August!

message 4: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 785 comments I'd be interested in this for sure! I'll gather up my information tonight and email you.

message 5: by Moonlight (new)

Moonlight Gleam (moonlightgleam) | 33 comments Justin wrote: "I'd be interested in this for sure! I'll gather up my information tonight and email you."

Perfect! We'll schedule a day for the post once I receive everything.

message 6: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Hamill (patricia_hamill) Whew, that's a lot to prepare.

message 7: by Moonlight (last edited Jun 10, 2013 04:01PM) (new)

Moonlight Gleam (moonlightgleam) | 33 comments Patricia wrote: "Whew, that's a lot to prepare."

Hi Patricia! Most of it is optional :) and most of the details are found on the goodreads book page of the book title :)

message 8: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 785 comments AmadeusAnubis@netzero.net <----That's my e-mail just so you know when I send stuff you'll know who it's from.

message 9: by Moonlight (new)

Moonlight Gleam (moonlightgleam) | 33 comments Justin wrote: "AmadeusAnubis@netzero.net <----That's my e-mail just so you know when I send stuff you'll know who it's from."

Thank you, Justin. I've received your email and will get back to you tomorrow for the scheduled date :).

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Raygoza (jenniferraygoza) | 11 comments Moonlight wrote: "Looking to book guest posts, book spotlights, and giveaways for July and August!"

I would interested! I will get these to you soon.

message 11: by Nicua (new)

Nicua | 8 comments hi there! are e-books acceptable for giveaways? I would really like to do this? thanks!

message 12: by Moonlight (new)

Moonlight Gleam (moonlightgleam) | 33 comments Nicua wrote: "hi there! are e-books acceptable for giveaways? I would really like to do this? thanks!"

Hi Nicua! eBooks are definitely welcome to giveaway :)! If possible, once we schedule a post date, it would be truly appreciated if a rafflecopter could be created so that you have all the control over the giveaway.

message 13: by Moonlight (new)

Moonlight Gleam (moonlightgleam) | 33 comments I have all of august available!

message 14: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michelleabbott) | 71 comments I'm interested. I'll work on a guest post & email you with everything later today.

message 15: by Moonlight (new)

Moonlight Gleam (moonlightgleam) | 33 comments Michelle wrote: "I'm interested. I'll work on a guest post & email you with everything later today."

Hi Michelle! I received your email! I will reply shortly when I have everything scheduled. :)

message 16: by Nicolas (new)

Nicolas Wilson | 6 comments What genres do you enjoy? I have a few releases coming up, and would be interested in doing a guest post and possibly a giveaway, depending on what genre you're in.

message 17: by Moonlight (new)

Moonlight Gleam (moonlightgleam) | 33 comments Nicolas wrote: "What genres do you enjoy? I have a few releases coming up, and would be interested in doing a guest post and possibly a giveaway, depending on what genre you're in."

Hi Nicolas!

My personal favorites include anything within the YA category (dystopian, romance, contemporary, paranormal, sci-fi etc)however, all authors are welcome to guest post regardless of the genre they write.

Send me an email and we'll discuss this further :) moonlightgleam@gmail.com