Neverland YA Book Club discussion

The Archived (The Archived, #1)
This topic is about The Archived
Past Book Discussions > The Archived

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amanda (bookblurbs_by_manda) | 369 comments Mod
It's June 1st, and that means it's time for our new book! For this month, those who voted picked The Archived by Victoria Schwab.

Before you start reading or re-reading, take a second to comment on what you think of the cover, the premise, etc. I can't wait to see what you all think of this one!
-Amanda

I've already read this book too, and loved it! It is definitely beautifully written.

I'm rereading it right now and I'm on chapter six.

Chloe (chloe36) I've never read it before, but it sounds like a very sad book. I always find it kind of depressing to read about death. But the problem of someone messing with Histories sounds like an interesting premise. It seems like it would be a very good, satisfying book to read. The cover is nice and looks kind of mysterious, sad and secretive at the same time. Quite intriguing.

It does sound like it could be very sad, but I felt like it just made the book more relate-able. It definitely wasn't as sad as something like The Fault In Our Stars or The Book Thief. It was more like a sad back story. I hope you get to read it!

Chloe (chloe36) I finally got The Archived! I'm starting to read it now.

Chloe (chloe36) I finished reading this and it is very good! I like the characters and the story is very interesting. It offers more perspectives on death and dealing with losing people you love. I don't really have much experience with that so it's insightful to read about it. I think the settings are very cool too. The old hotel, the huge peaceful library, the dark narrows, etc. It's a great book, very well written!