Happily Ever After Cafe discussion

An Introduction to Pleasure (Mistress Matchmaker, #1)
This topic is about An Introduction to Pleasure
Authors' Promo/Blogs/Booksites > An Introduction to Pleaure FREE!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (last edited Jun 01, 2013 08:21AM) (new) - added it

Jess Michaels (jessmichaelsbks) I'm so excited to announce that Samhain has included my bestselling erotic historical romance in their free program this month. An Introduction to Pleasure, the first book in the Mistress Matchmaker series, is FREE for a limited time at Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Sony!!!

Here is a blurb:

An innocent lady’s education could be a gentleman’s wicked seduction.

Mistress Matchmaker, Book 1

Lysandra Keates is running out of options. Her father is dead, her mother is ill, and her efforts to find respectable employment have ended in failure. With her small savings bleeding away, she swallows her pride—and her terror—and turns to Vivien Manning, an infamous courtesan, to match her with a wealthy protector.

For years, Viscount Andrew Callis has lived a monastic existence at his country estate, hardening his body against the snobbish, lazy young man he once was, hardening his heart against grief over the deaths of his wife and infant son. When Vivien asks him to spend one month training a young woman in the ways of a mistress, his mind resists…but his body responds with an ache he thought long dead.

As Andrew begins his gentle tutelage, he finds himself falling under the spell of Lysandra’s innocent charms. And as they give in to the powerful hunger, the last thing Andrew ever expected, or wanted, forms between them. An emotional connection that could carry them well past the training period—if only Andrew can open his heart to the possibility of love.

If you haven't read it, I hope you'll check it out and if you have and loved it, this would be a great time to tweet, Facebook, blog or talk to a friend about it!

Amazon buy link: http://www.amazon.com/An-Introduction...

Enjoy! May it become a Jess Michaels gateway drug for you. ;)

Jess Michaels

TAKEN BY THE DUKE (Pleasure Wars 1), July 2
The Mistress Matchmaker Series - Bestsellers!
http://www.authorjessmichaels.com

Join my newsletter! Monthly drawing for a Kindle or $75 Gift Certificate!!

message 2: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new) - added it

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 14526 comments Thanks for the info, Jess!

Leslie (chibilee02) Thank you for this Jess. Sounds good, will check it out. ^_^

message 4: by Jess (new) - added it

Jess Michaels (jessmichaelsbks) Thanks guys! I love that Samhain included it in their freebie program! :)

message 5: by Lisa Kay, Tinker Bell (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 21897 comments Yes, thanks for the info, Jess!

Leslie (chibilee02) Btw, I like the cover, I like the pop of blue/aqua. It's eye catching.

message 7: by Jess (new) - added it

Jess Michaels (jessmichaelsbks) Isn't it nice? They use HotDamnDesigns for all my art and they do a great job.