Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Promotions > Have you read Jaded Hearts?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Linden (ViaLinden) | 5 comments The Recipe

1 Love Triangle
1 Confused and guarded heroine
1 Over zealous protagonist
1 Betrayal
1 Family secret
1 Event that changes everything

So you have a not so classic love triangle, with a hint of mystery. What could possibly be the problem? Jade doesn’t believe in love, and lives by denial. Being abandoned by her mother at a young age has left her with a hard shell around her heart, and an even harder time letting her feelings show. As she tries to find herself through her new relationships, Jade learns the hard way that sometimes intentions mean everything, and nothing at all. Will she find love or will she leave a trail of jaded hearts? Love, secrets, and lies are all on the menu. Jaded Hearts is Edgy,funny,and sexy!Olivia Linden Olivia Linden

message 2: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
Thanks for posting Olivia, this looks really good!

message 3: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Linden (ViaLinden) | 5 comments Thank you!

message 4: by Ren (last edited Jun 17, 2013 12:52PM) (new)

Ren | 291 comments I was thinking about getting it.

I just hate the sleeping with two men...back and forth thing in romance novels so that was a big turn off. Otherwise, I wold have gotten it because it looks like a good read.

Charmer (+ Vibes Only) | 283 comments I really liked it and I can't wait for the second book to come out.

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Linden (ViaLinden) | 5 comments Thanks Charmer! Ren, it's not really a back and forth type thing. It's more her emotions that are tripping her up and keeping her from really moving forward with the next guy. I do hope you give it a try :)

message 7: by Ren (new)

Ren | 291 comments @ Olivia it does look really good and I think I will give it a try. I'm nervous because if it is as good as it sounds I will be on edge waiting for book 2. Lol