What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. hide and seek in the woods

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shane (new)

Shane Mammano | 1 comments I read a book a while back, about a 3 or 4 years ago..... lol. I remember it being about this girl who moves to this new area and goes to a new school. all these kids keep talking about this game of hide and seek in the woods with this kid that is trapt in the woods i think. He smells realy bad. The rule is who ever he tags, takes his plase in the woods. I remember this one part where the girl was hiding in a tree and she smelt something bad and she turnd around and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH there he was.............thats all I realy rember. dose any one now what book this is, I'd like to read it again. lol

message 2: by Deborah (new)

Deborah | 177 comments Hide and Shriek by R.L. Stine
Hide and Shriek (R.L. Stine's Ghosts of Fear Street, #1) by R.L. Stine or Hide And Shriek by R.L. Stine

Is it the ghost of a boy who get to take over the person's body for a year that is in the woods?

message 3: by Deborah (last edited Jun 18, 2013 01:06AM) (new)

Deborah | 177 comments Any way to check on this?

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 7004 comments Mod
No way at all Deborah--the OP's profile is set to private, so we can't even tell if he's still active in GR.

message 5: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylllr) Deborah, if you're confident that it's the right book, (I guess if there's a bad smell in Hide & Shriek you probably are) then we could move this to Abandoned or Possibly Solved....

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 28609 comments Mod
Shane's one post is now 6 years old....next Mod can move this to wherever.