Harry Potter discussion

Personal Preferences > How Would You Get To the Bottom Of The Lake?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brighde (last edited Jan 17, 2008 08:41PM) (new)

Brighde | 14 comments In Harry Potter #4 which way would you get to the bottom of the lake to save something dear to you. And what would it be?
I would probably go with gillyweed b/c with a shark head it would be hard o grab stuff without biting it, and the bubble charm would make me uneasy cause it could be popped.
For something dear to me it would probably be my little sister.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree with the use of the gillyweed. I think it would be really cool to be able to swim about unencumbered and not have to worry about how I was going to breathe. My someone dear to me would be my son.

message 3: by Roni (new)

Roni (V_A_B) I would teach myself to be an animagi and become the loch ness monster...but friendly!

message 4: by Maya (new)

Maya (numerounochewylover) | 270 comments I would use the bubble head charm; if it's magic it can't be that easy to pop. As for someone important to me, I think it would be either my mom, my best friend or one of my many siblings.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel i would go for the bubble head too. the gillyweed sounds too painful.

my something important would be my hubby - and i'd swim like a mad woman to get him! :)

message 6: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) lol, hold my breath and apparate!

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 21, 2008 06:43AM) (new)

apparating is a good idea..... i would go with that if it worked on school grounds anyway, which it doesnt.....so if with gillyweed

and my special person would probably be my sister, or someone else (its a secret), or DAVID ARCHULETA!!!!!!

message 8: by Gunjari (last edited Jun 20, 2008 04:00PM) (new)

Gunjari (Irajnug) | 732 comments isn't it kinda risky t o apparate? cause it seems like anything could go wrong!

plus, according to hogwarts, a history, you can't aparate or disapparate on hogwart's grounds! how many times do i have to remind you! (trying to sound like hermione)

my special someone would probably be someone in my family, or hannah my best-friend-who-lives-on-the-other-side-of-the-world! (australia in fact!)