Basically Books! discussion

Lost and Found in Russia
This topic is about Lost and Found in Russia
ARR-Completed-post review links > ARR # 86 - LOST AND FOUND IN RUSSIA by Olga Godim

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) Lost and Found in Russia by Olga Godim Olga Godim

Genre: Contemporary women's fiction

Lost and Found in Russia

Book Description:

After a shocking discovery that her daughter was switched at birth thirty-four years ago, Amanda embarks on a trip to Russia to find her biological daughter. Meanwhile, Sonya—a thirty-four-year-old Russian immigrant and a former dancer— battles her daughter’s teenage rebellion. While Amanda wades through the mires of foreign bureaucracy, Sonya dreams of dancing. Both mothers are searching—for their daughters and for themselves.

Be one of the first 10 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble if applicable.

Formats available: mobi, epub, pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4-6 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format you require.

message 2: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline Butler (goodreadscomuser_jam) | 1 comments I'd like to read and review this book. I would like it in a format for my Kindle.

Jacqueline Harmon Butler

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) Hi Jacqueline can you leave an email address so I can send it to the author.

message 4: by Huma (new)

Huma (jadedgoth) | 68 comments a copy for my Kindle, please, at paraphernelic@gmail.com =)

message 5: by Olga (new)

Olga Godim (olgagodim) | 51 comments sent to Huma.