Ruining Me (Ruining, #1) Ruining Me question

Do i dare read this ??
Hayley Hayley Mar 20, 2013 05:53AM
This book seems to get high star reviews but some of what i have read makes it sound like im not going to like the ending. i dont like books that leave me feeling depressed by the whole thing since i read 'Taking Chances' by molly mcadams. Is it worth me reading ??

This book is awesome, very very very emotional...make sure you have a box of tissues handy because you will definitely need them. The second book is really good,so YES, read them...

deleted member Mar 23, 2013 06:22AM   0 votes
I was glad I went through the emotional roller coast in this one. Not so much in Taking Chances... I wanted to throw my IPad!

Dee (last edited Apr 16, 2013 05:19AM ) Apr 16, 2013 05:17AM   0 votes
Yes definitely read - very emotional but was a good read overall. Although I haven't read Taking Chances (it is on my to do list when the next book comes out) so I don't know how it compares.

This book is so amazing yes it's an emotional roller coaster and sad but it is very good and the second is just as good! I honestly HATED taking chances i was devastated so i was hesitant on picking this one up, but once i did i couldn't put it down read it in a couple hours so good!!

I've just read the two books back to back in two days, emotional yes but i'm glad i was able to go straight on to book two and It does ease the pain.

does anyone die? I can't take that anymore so I won't read it if they do. Maybe

I read it about a month ago and I still can't pick up book 2. It was too much for me even knowing book 2 has a happy ending I was just devastated.

F 25x33
ishi the 2 book is better
hell straight emo but hell lot less depressing
and a real cute gay guy is introduced in this book

Jun 07, 2013 10:44PM · flag