What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Changing Places
This topic is about Changing Places
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA: Ballet dancer dating a football player and they switch bodies [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Angel (mnemosyne) | 25 comments When I was young, I read a book about a girl who did ballet, whose boyfriend was a football player. One morning (for some reason I cannot recall), they woke up and had swapped bodies.

As I recall, it wasn't the greatest book. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily (emmy1066) | 49 comments I read that as well! When she woke up after the switch, before she notice a new body, she felt very heavy, as though she had the flu. I'll try to remember (or call my mother and see if it's still in my old closet).

Angel (mnemosyne) | 25 comments Yep, that's the one. Near the end of the book, she had some sort of dance audition or something like that, and her boyfriend (who was in her body) had to go through it while in her body.

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily (emmy1066) | 49 comments Got it: "Changing Places" by Susan Smith. He was a baseball player not football. (It was bugging me that I couldn't remember it, so on a whim I put I searched amazon for the lamest title I could think of, and lo and behold.)

http://www.amazon.com/Changing-Places...

message 5: by rivka (new)

rivka | 303 comments My goodness! I think I read that book! *laugh*

Angel (mnemosyne) | 25 comments Aha! Absolutely, that is it! Thank you.