Bookmarks Subscribers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive Book Nominations > Nominations for April/May 2013 - Book From Any Issue

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sera (last edited Mar 19, 2013 10:25AM) (new)

Sera | 1325 comments Please use this thread to nominate a book from any Bookmarks Magazine issue that hasn't been previously selected for a Bookmarks Subscribers Group Read.

Please also include which issue the book that you nominate had appeared.

message 2: by LynnB (new)

LynnB I'll nominate San Miguel by T.C. Boyle (San Miguel by TC Boyle) which is on my list to read. It was in the Nov/Dec 2012 issue.

message 3: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Motto | 450 comments LynnB wrote: "I'll nominate San Miguel by T.C. Boyle (San Miguel by TC Boyle) which is on my list to read. It was in the Nov/Dec 2012 issue."

I just went through my old issues and nothing really jumped out at me. I recently finished listening to San Miguel and I'm not sure how I feel about the book so I'd be ok picking it for next read so I could hear others' opinions. Good narrators if you want to listen to it.

message 4: by Carla (new)

Carla (carlawarla) Nancy wrote: "LynnB wrote: "I'll nominate San Miguel by T.C. Boyle (San Miguel by TC Boyle) which is on my list to read. It was in the Nov/Dec 2012 issue."

I just went through my old issues and nothing ..."

I've had this on my "to read" list for a few months. I'd love to put it on the top of my list now.

message 5: by Sera (new)

Sera | 1325 comments I nominate The Orchardist The Orchardist by Amanda Coplin from Jan/Feb 2013 issue.

message 6: by LynnB (new)

LynnB Sera wrote: "I nominate The Orchardist The Orchardist by Amanda Coplin from Jan/Feb 2013 issue."

That's a good story!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.