Werewolf Academy (RP) discussion

Dorms > Dorm D

Comments Showing 1-50 of 245 (245 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by tara (last edited Mar 22, 2013 06:31PM) (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Consists of 2 girl bedrooms and 2 guy bedrooms, along with a bathroom and kitchen.
((Ask me if you need me to change a pic and I will :) ))

Tara's Room: (view spoiler)
Luna's Room: (view spoiler)
Asio's Room: (view spoiler)
Bear's room: (view spoiler)
Bathroom: (view spoiler)
Kitchen: (view spoiler)
Living Room Area: (view spoiler)

message 2: by Pandabaking (new)

Pandabaking (pbear16) | 400 comments Mod
((Psst a rule is only mods can make topics))

message 3: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((I'll talk to Zoe, thanks though))

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments ((Pffft, I love how Asio's room is the only one with the actual nature part. It really does suit him, though XD))

Asio opened the door for Tara, setting down the luggage so she could pick which room she wanted. Quickly disappearing into his own quarters, Asio came back into view holding a key. He placed the key into Tara's hand, his soft skin brushing hers gently "This is so you can get in. Don't lose it." He guided her to the two female rooms "You may have your pick of which you want to reside in"

message 5: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara's fingers curled around the keycard and she slipped it into her pocket. She never lost anything in her pocket. Rolling her suitcase still, she looked between the two doors. It wouldn't be fair to the other girl if she seemed to get the best of the two rooms. So she closed her eyes and spun once, seeing where her pointed hand landed. She shrugged as she opened her brown eyes.
Tara opened the door, feeling the cool air, something she always needed hit her. Glancing around the room, she could only think it was perfect.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments "Huh, it actually does suit you" Asio's head was poking out from the hall into her knew room. His amber red eye was as usual, emotionless. But the soft brown eye held somewhat of a curious glint, as if contemplating Tara's new presence. Inhaling the slightest bit, Asio mulled over her unique scent.

It was not as if the Rouge scent was unpleasant, unlike most of the alphas (and pack members) often thought. To him, the scent was simply that of almonds and honey, with the tang of sour grass. As for the Soul Wood scent, it was the same to Asio. That of moist earth, fresh from a rainfall.

message 7: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara took another step in, her hand leaving the suitcase's handle and studying the room. She liked it. Loved it even. Her smooth hand landed on the ebony bark that sprang up from her bed. "Wow." She smiled. "This academy knows how to do interior design."

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments Asio stepped into her room slightly, taking in the room as if seeing it for the first time "I suppose you could say they know what we like." Tracing the edges of the door frame, he said "Would you like to see what mine is like? It is quite different than this one."

message 10: by ♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (last edited Mar 18, 2013 07:40PM) (new)

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments Katie;Lips of An Angel wrote: "(( Can luna be the other girl ))"

((Sure, I have no objection, Tara?))

message 11: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((Yup! :D))

Tara turned at his first comment. "But they hardly know me," she muttered. Then she nodded. "Why not?"

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments Asio nodded, and not realizing it, took her hand gently and brought her over to his quarters. He sat down on the comfy bed, and almost in an immature way, flopped onto his back. Asio closed his eyes, enjoying the soft covers and cloud-like mattress. Opening the mismatched eyes once more, he observed the ceiling, which had a transparent center to gaze up at the stars in bed.

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 116 comments Luna walks in with a backpack on her back " Hello " she calls out

message 14: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara was about to comment on his room. It seemed to fit him. Somehow... Then she heard a shout. A greeting from another girl. She turned and peeked out Asio's bedroom door. "Hello!"

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 116 comments Luna smiles and waves " Luna moonlight " and she holds out her hand

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments Asio sat up, hearing the new voice. He let his amber red eye stare through her, the way it always did, as if X-raying the person's inner most self. The one brown eye was soft still, and Asio smiled quietly "Greetings."

message 17: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She smiled and took Luna's head. "Tara Wolfprism." Being human, she didn't realize her powers of the soul just yet. "Nice to meet you," she said sincerely.

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 116 comments " Um im new and i dont know whare my room is " she laughs at herself

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments Asio stood up and guided the new girl into the next room "Here you go," He waved a hand in, letting Luna walk into the room. Asio would have to talk to this girl about Tara's situation, once she left.

message 21: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara entered the other choice of her room. She agreed but she found the one she chose more to her liking. Perhaps the academy did know about her more then she thought. It was an elaborate application. "Agreed," she smiled.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments Asio smiled, nodding his head "The interior decorators are quite the miracle workers. Here, let me help you with your bags." He picked up the luggage and placed it onto the bed, so she could unpack and hang her garments in the closet.

message 24: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara raised her eyebrows at Luna's stunt. This girl was obviously fit.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments Asio walked out of the room area, stretching his arms behind his back and yawning. He entered the kitchen, wondering what he would prepare for a meal. Asio turned his head towards the girls, calling to them "Is there something specific you two would like me to cook?" He was a rather good cook, as he had once gone to France to study there.

message 26: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara's eyebrows rose higher. And the guy could cook. She hadn't thought about her stomach since the accident and she wasn't that surprised to find it starving. Even more so with her accelerated healing. She sighed, "Anything is fine." She was willing to eat anything.

message 28: by ♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (last edited Mar 18, 2013 08:19PM) (new)

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments Asio nodded, fine with cooking a hearty slab of meat. Searching absently through the fridge, he pulled out a wrapped package. "It will be ready in about 30 minutes." Asio called back. He quickly prepared the the stove, and set out some plates, knives, and forks. "If you guys get thirsty, there is just about everything in the fridge, help yourselves."

Asio stepped back to the stove, letting the fading sunlight filter in onto his tan skin. His brown hair appeared almost blonde in the light, and his brown eyes almost completely transparent. Even the red amber eye was affected, becoming an almost softer shade of color, though still hard and emotionless.

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 116 comments Luna walks out of her room And goes to the fridge and looks for vodka and coke

message 30: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara came up behind him to the fridge, silently without her knowledge. She looked at Asio as he stepped into the sun. It was like a transformation overtook him, making him look gentler but she doubted he was any so. She averted her gaze and focused on the fridge, pulling out a coke.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments Not turning to face them, he said "... Just make sure not to spoil your dinner" Asio sounded like a parent warning their child, and he failed in keeping down a smile. His brows furrowed, focusing his hands on preparing the meat for cooking. Asio had even let his dimples appear, albeit briefly. Perhaps new company would bring Asio into more of a social air, albeit still formal. He had always been off on his own if not with his pack.

message 33: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara made eye contact hidden from Luna and gave him a weird look. It was slightly ironic as she turned away and sat at the table. Like to Asio, the sunlight seemed to transform her. Her hair showed hidden brown streaks in a shade of blackness, her eyes turning an amber brown. Her tan skin seemed to be illuminating, turning to a golden color.

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 116 comments (( Lol Asios Lunas Alpha i just notcited that ))

Luna rolls her eyes and starts to dance to the song she was sing

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments ((Lol, yep))

Asio caught her look, and his eyes flickered. The emotion held in his gaze was unreadable, but surely not negative. "Dinner is ready!" He eventually called. Asio quickly cut portions for the three of them, making sure they were all even. He had never agreed to the alpha eat first, or the most, so he did things a bit differently. Briefly disappearing into the kitchen for some water, Asio came back and sat in between Luna and Tara.

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 116 comments Luna eyes his meat and thinks of takenig it but eats hers first " You know if im gonna live with you cant be wired so no odd looks or any thing or im go howl really loud "

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments Asio looked appalled at her notion, as if anything else besides this would be occurring "Of course not!" He growled slightly, as if somewhat offended "Don't mistake me for some immature, hormone-crazed S.O.B." Asio grumbled as he cut a piece of his ration and chomped onto it.

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 116 comments Luna mocks him with her hand Blah Blah Blah and rolls her eyes

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments He sighed, slightly exasperated by her sudden immature and childish behavior. Asio knew immediately Tara would be easier to deal with, including her unique situation. Quickly finishing his meal, Asio took his plate to the sink and rinsed it, placing it into the dishwasher.

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 116 comments Luna giggles " Sorry Daddy " she says to him and gets up gracefully and puts her dishwasher and flips to her room

message 41: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara didn't feel like she could eat. Her forehead was in a cold sweat and she felt like the room was swaying around her. She had only took a bite before the feeling came.

message 42: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((Going to night guys, I'll post in morning))

message 45: by ♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (last edited Mar 18, 2013 08:59PM) (new)

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments Asio notices Tara starting to look ill, as he came back into the dining room. Quickly standing next to her, he felt her forehead. It was hotter than the stove. Asio, without hesitation, picked her up bridal-style. He knew immediately that this was a sign of fatigue, Tara had not only been in a car crash, she had used up so much of her energy running and healing herself. Asio also noted that bringing her to the Infirmary would only make matters more stressful, there was the chance Tara could see a hurt werewolf... In their true form.

Striding to Tara's room, Asio wasted no time in laying her on the bed, getting a glass of water, and setting a cool, moist towel on her forehead. Asio quickly glanced at the clock on the wall. 8:00 pm. He would stay there with her until she showed signs of improvement. If not, Asio would have no choice but to carry her to the Infirmary.

message 47: by Lady Poppy (new)

Lady Poppy | 134 comments ((Does Asio *whisper* like *whisper* Tara? :o

XP))

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments ((... I am not sure yet. XD Asio is pretty... I dunno, antisocial.))

Asio had heard a thud and groaned. Yay me!. He walked out into the hall and saw the body of Luna, who had apparently fainted. Asio picked her up, noting the lump on her forehead. He quickly checked her, and saw that she only had a mild concussion, she would be fine. Asio set her down on her own bed, and put an ice pack on the lump.

He set back to Tara's room, she was his main concern. Asio was aware the fever could get worse, much worse. He didn't want her to be bed ridden when she had just arrived into the academy.

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 116 comments '' damn it '' luna rubs her head and screams a little she has a bump on her head this cased her to turn into the wolf

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments Asio sighed, and went once more to Luna's room. "Shift back. Before she sees you." He jerked his head towards Tara "I'll explain, but later, she can't see you until she understands."

« previous 1 3 4 5