What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Harry and the Wrinklies
This topic is about Harry and the Wrinklies
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. children's/YA: Boy sent to live with aunts who are nice thieves [s]

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lucy (new)

Lucy | 4 comments I think I read this about 10-15 years ago so thats probably when it was published.
A young boy was sent to live with family I believe they were his aunts. The boy finds out that his aunts and some of their friends are criminals,thieves and forgers. I cant actually remember what the plot was if there was one, I think his teacher/headmaster may have been the bad guy.
Not Much to go on but any help would be great it's kind of driving me nuts now

message 2: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2500 comments Mod
Lucy, I moved this post to the "unsolved" folder. More people will see it there. :)

message 3: by Lucy (new)

Lucy | 4 comments ahhhh that would make more sense, Thanks

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashinscribbleland) | 64 comments No help sorry :( but this sounds really interseting! If I come across anything I'll post it.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38154 comments Mod
Lucy, are you still looking for this book?

message 6: by Lucy (new)

Lucy | 4 comments Yes I am it's really starting to bug me that I can't remember the title or even the author

message 7: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments Lucy, do you remember anything about the tone of the book? Was it humorous, serious, mysterious, magical, etc?

Anything about the cover?

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38154 comments Mod
Still looking?

Sarah | 49 comments Harry and the Wrinklies would be my guess, if you're still looking :)

message 10: by Lucy (new)

Lucy | 4 comments yes that's it Harry and the wrinklies. thank you so much

message 11: by Sophie (new)

Sarah | 49 comments No problem, glad you found it :)