Gillifans discussion

What does Gilli look like?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 122 (122 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Danni, Spoogegirl / Mrs Brown (new)

Danni | 136 comments Mod
What do you think? Post your pictures here. I picture him a little like looky downy guy on this cover Pricks and Pragmatism by J.L. Merrow , but a much more slender build.

message 2: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments If photo bucket behave this is a possibility but perhaps not as dark haired
 photo image_zps46ecc2b9.jpg

message 3: by Danni, Spoogegirl / Mrs Brown (new)

Danni | 136 comments Mod
Oh, he is very, very cute. And pouty.

message 4: by Tina (last edited Mar 18, 2013 05:53AM) (new)

Tina (whitemooony) I guess he's older. 27 in Gilliflowers? I'm not sure...

Will search for pics.

message 5: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Yes but I always picture him as looking younger than his years. Probably because of course he can be childish and bratty..... Danni's photo is pretty close.

message 6: by A.B. (last edited Mar 21, 2013 04:08AM) (new)

A.B. Gayle (abgayle) | 18 comments I like the picture Fangtasia has on her review of Gilliflowers. He looks more British. http://idpm.files.wordpress.com/2012/...

Or maybe that's how he'll look when he grows up!

message 7: by Tina (new)

Tina (whitemooony) Oh... I know the pic, but this isn't Gilli for me... Sorry. :)

message 8: by Danni, Spoogegirl / Mrs Brown (new)

Danni | 136 comments Mod
A.B. wrote: "I like the picture Fangtasia has on her review of Gilliflowers. He looks more British. http://idpm.files.wordpress.com/2012/...

Or maybe that's how he'll look when he grows up!"

That's hilarious that you think he looks British! If only!

He does say 'according to Dick and Shane I'm nice looking in a boy next-door kind of way, which could mean anything. The boy who lived next door to me was a right ugly sod.'

I really imagine Gilli to be quite ordinary looking, but in a cute way.

message 9: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes | 1 comments Macky wrote: "If photo bucket behave this is a possibility but perhaps not as dark haired

"

I like this look. In my head he is similar to this but older. Gilli should be coming up in his 30s now.

message 10: by Julie (new)

Julie | 27 comments He must look younger and twinkish because in book 3 or 4 Dick tells him he looks 17 ;)

Of course those books were several years ago.

message 11: by Danni, Spoogegirl / Mrs Brown (new)

Danni | 136 comments Mod
Virginia wrote: "I envision him with having boyish features despite his age. Wish I could find something where there is a devious twinkle in his eye - because we know Gilli is a prankster - but this comes close for..."

Is it possible to orgasm simply from looking at a picture? If so, l think l just did ;-)

message 12: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Oh look at that cutie... This is why Danni is known as Spoogegirl, its a twinkagasm!!

message 13: by Macky (last edited Mar 25, 2013 03:23PM) (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments

Is this Dick and Gilli....or Dick and Shane?

message 14: by Danni, Spoogegirl / Mrs Brown (new)

Danni | 136 comments Mod
Macky wrote: "Oh look at that cutie... This is why Danni is known as Spoogegirl, its a twinkagasm!!"

Thanks Dr. Macky, so that's what it was. I'm plagued by the bloody things. I was on the verge of appearing on Embarrassing Bodies to get a diagnosis.

message 15: by Danni, Spoogegirl / Mrs Brown (new)

Danni | 136 comments Mod
Macky wrote: "

Is this Dick and Gilli....or Dick and Shane?"

Mmmm, who's the twink? Anyone know?

Could be Gilli and Shane maybe?

message 16: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Danni wrote: "Macky wrote: "Oh look at that cutie... This is why Danni is known as Spoogegirl, its a twinkagasm!!"

Thanks Dr. Macky, so that's what it was. I'm plagued by the bloody things. I was on the verg..."

I would say a cure would be lots more of the cause.... Overload the brain with twinky goodness!!

message 17: by Macky (last edited Mar 25, 2013 03:46PM) (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Danni wrote: "Macky wrote: "

Mmmm, who's the twink? Anyone know?

Could be Gilli and Shane maybe?"

No idea... Found it trolling t'internet... I'm thinking its more Shane and Gilli with the dominant kneck tie pulling. Nice snog! :D

message 18: by Danni, Spoogegirl / Mrs Brown (new)

Danni | 136 comments Mod
Macky wrote: "I would say a cure would be lots more of the cause.... Overload the brain with twinky goodness!!

Will do!

Btw, l refrained from requesting 'Spoogegirl' on my badge for the meet - that's right, l'm going incognito ;-)

message 19: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Danni wrote: "Macky wrote: "I would say a cure would be lots more of the cause.... Overload the brain with twinky goodness!!

Will do!

Btw, l refrained from requesting 'Spoogegirl' on my badge for the meet - th..."

LOL! Just don't put two holes in a sheet and hide under it! :D

message 20: by Danni, Spoogegirl / Mrs Brown (new)

Danni | 136 comments Mod
Btw, I promise a lifetime supply of tea and chocolate hobnobs to anyone who can find out the identity of Mr. Gorgeous Eyes in message 11 above. Sleuthing caps on (at a jaunty angle) ladies please :)

message 21: by Annika (new)

Annika (annikac) | 34 comments Macky wrote: "

Definitely Shane. Very hot!

message 22: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Annika wrote: "Macky wrote: "

Definitely Shane. Very hot!"

Its funny I meant to put is this Dick and Gilli or Gilli and Shane! But I think the more I look at it ( a lot. Lol! ) its definitely Gilli and Shane. :D

message 23: by Annika (last edited Mar 26, 2013 02:00PM) (new)

Annika (annikac) | 34 comments Virginia wrote: "I envision him with having boyish features despite his age. Wish I could find something where there is a devious twinkle in his eye - because we know Gilli is a prankster - but this comes close for..."

Uhhh, ohh, TOO YOUNG. Very cute but, hell is he legal at all? :-o
There's a video with BC (the dark haired bunny :-) ) which comes close for me but I'm still looking for someone with a bit little wild streak in form of piercings: http://vimeopro.com/andrewchristian/g... (NSFW)

message 24: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Trick or treat Annika.... We don't get Halloween callers like that!! Must send them my address. He is a cutie our Brent. :D

message 25: by Annika (new)

Annika (annikac) | 34 comments Yeah, well, no difference here. But a girl can dream :o)

message 26: by Z. (new)

Z. (ladyzora) | 13 comments You know I had to throw myself on top of my laptop when my 10 year old wandered into my room looking for lord knows what...can't mommy have 5 minutes to herself sometimes?? I had to sacrifice girl scout cookies as a distraction!
But that video was cute. We also never have trick or treaters who look like that around here. Actually, we never have men who look like that around here. I am thinking of moving...

message 27: by Danni, Spoogegirl / Mrs Brown (new)

Danni | 136 comments Mod
Z. wrote: "I am thinking of moving... " Where to? If only we knew.

message 28: by Z. (new)

Z. (ladyzora) | 13 comments I'm still doing research. I will keep you ladies posted.

message 29: by Annika (new)

Annika (annikac) | 34 comments PLEASE, keep us posted. I tent to believe there must be a parallel dimension with all the gorgeous guys and we got stuck in the wrong one :-D
I can totally refer to the 5 min thing, luckily I don't need to throw myself over the monitor yet, the little terrorist is only 14 month old yet... But surfing is actually only possible when he's asleep or the one crew demolition squad will ruin the flat and break his neck by doing so. Fearless little bugger.

message 30: by Z. (new)

Z. (ladyzora) | 13 comments Trust me, ladies. When I find that dimension you'll be the first to know, once I get tired of it. I promise.
And Annika, enjoy these years. I surf in the dead of night like a vampire. Who reads m/m.

message 31: by Julie (new)

Julie | 27 comments I love
mr. Corigan and loved that poc

message 32: by Julie (new)

Julie | 27 comments Damn this keyboard. Love
Brent C's
Pic!

message 33: by Jenn (last edited Apr 21, 2013 07:55PM) (new)

Jenn | 30 comments

Definitely Shane and Gilli in an extremely hot moment

message 34: by Sara (new)

Sara (hambel) | 27 comments Macky wrote: "

Definitely Gilli, but I'm trying to decide if that's Dick or Shane with him. I might have to study the gif a bit longer. I'll let you know...

message 35: by Macky (last edited Apr 19, 2013 03:38PM) (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Hi Wendy. Actually he can be anybody he wants to be..... Its just hot to watch! Lol! I do get your drift though about Dick being more likely to be smexing Gilli but at the same time I could picture the guy as Shane. I think like Hambel I'll just have to keep studying it closely. ;D

message 36: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Wendy wrote: "Maybe we all should do some more studying LOL :)"

I'm liking it! :)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

My Gilli looks like this. What do you think of him?

message 38: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Ann wrote: "My Gilli looks like this. What do you think of him?

"

Ooh likey, but I think he's a bit too built for me, I see Gilli as being more lean and slim in his build but facially he's very nice! :)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I love his expression on his face.

message 40: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Yeah he's cute Anne... I wouldn't chuck him out with the bath water! Lol. :D

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

If I were a young boy, I would want to look like him. Maybe I will change my picture like you. lol

message 42: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Good choice Ann. night. it's time I went to sleep catch you later :D

message 43: by Jenn (last edited Apr 19, 2013 11:25PM) (new)

Jenn | 30 comments Wendy wrote: "I think it would be Dick, Shane is too uptight and doesn't really do this often with Gilli not in the mood the picture is potraying."

The tonguing/snogging guy has to be Shane. I did a reread and found this description of Shane:

"He's a handsome man. Tall and broad shouldered, his dark hair is cut short and in this last year has begun to silver a little at the temples. I like it, it's enhancing, somehow serving to emphasis the shifting shades in his green eyes. His face is composed of strong clear lines and no matter how closely he shaves his jaw always shows a faint shadow of stubble."

The man tonguing Gilli fits the description of Shane to a T. I think Dick has soft brown hair and has bangs falling onto his forehead.

message 44: by Sara (new)

Sara (hambel) | 27 comments Jenny wrote: "Wendy wrote: "I think it would be Dick, Shane is too uptight and doesn't really do this often with Gilli not in the mood the picture is potraying."

The tonguing/snogging guy has to be Shane. I di..."

Damn, I thought Shane was blond. Well caught! Still, I'm happy now that this guy can be Shane :D

message 45: by Sara (new)

Sara (hambel) | 27 comments Ann wrote: "My Gilli looks like this. What do you think of him?

"

I think your guy is lovely, but Gilli is definitely leaner. He compared himself to the guys on the building site and felt he fell short in Shane's eyes.

message 46: by Danni, Spoogegirl / Mrs Brown (new)

Danni | 136 comments Mod
Hmm, I'm finding all these guys too model-like to be Gilli. In an attempt to find a real Gillialike, I Googled images for 'boy next door' and guess what? Yep, apparently all boys next door look like models :(

It's a shame really, cos whereas I do fancy good looking guys, I find that the guys I really, really fancy are usually more 'ordinary.'

message 47: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Danni Keane googling ' boy next door' ? Who are you and what have you done with Spoogey the sexy twink queen!!!! Lol.:D

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

We need more pictures please.

message 49: by Macky (new)

He doesn't look anything like this but who cares!!! Lol. :D

message 50: by Macky (new)

Not a great facial but what about the one sat down? He's young but he's a bit boy next door. :)

« previous 1 3