YA/NA FANATICS discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > BOTM recommendation for April

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1500 comments Mod
Please nominate books that you believe have something to do with SPRING. It can be color, flowers, title, or the book just makes you think of springtime. We will close it after 10 nominations and put up a poll to cast your votes.

message 2: by Joanna Marie (last edited Mar 17, 2013 08:25PM) (new)

Joanna Marie (joannacapats) When I think of spring, first thing that comes to mind is detoxing or cleaning so I thought about Lemon. I nominate: Lemon Meringue Pie Murder (Hannah Swensen, #4) by Joanne Fluke :) I hope it's still relevant. :P

message 3: by Joanna Marie (new)

Joanna Marie (joannacapats) Otherwise, an alternative would be Splintered (Splintered, #1) by A.G. Howard

message 4: by Gabriela (last edited Mar 17, 2013 08:56PM) (new)

Gabriela | 83 comments First Love goes with Spring doesn't it? Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

message 5: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1500 comments Mod
Joanna wrote: "Otherwise, an alternative would be Splintered (Splintered, #1) by A.G. Howard"

LOL. No one is wrong. It is whatever screams spring to you:)

message 6: by Joanna Marie (new)

Joanna Marie (joannacapats) Hehe okay Sara. Thanks! :P

message 7: by Marion (new)

Marion Croslydon (mcroslydon) | 7 comments I'm impressed by the suggestions here. i have no idea whatsoever ;-) Sorry!

message 8: by ɑƨħŵɑɡ ♥Team Magnus Damora FOREVER♥ (last edited Mar 18, 2013 03:04AM) (new)

ɑƨħŵɑɡ ♥Team Magnus Damora FOREVER♥ (unheard) | 17 comments I nominate Radiance (Riley Bloom, #1) by Alyson Noel loooooooving the vibrant colors of the book <3333

message 9: by Ruth (new)

Ruth this is a great book, it's sorta short, and I'm not really sure what it has to do with spring, though
The Sign of the Beaver by Elizabeth George Speare

message 10: by Lisa (last edited Mar 18, 2013 12:15PM) (new)

Lisa Love the spring colors of this one...and I would love to read it

Crewel (Crewel World, #1) by Gennifer Albin

message 11: by Tayla (new)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) I second radiance and add

The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen The Body Finder (The Body Finder, #1) by Kimberly Derting

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) by Cynthia Hand this book or Wonder by R.J. Palacio

message 13: by Veronica (new)

Veronica I nominate What Happened to Goodbyesince it is a nice easy read and is a loveish story

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.