Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Combat Barbie (Always a Marine,  #11)
This topic is about Combat Barbie
Promotions > New to the Group

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather Long | 2 comments Good morning! I'm new to the group and I've been looking into exploring reader groups who might be interested in some of my books. The Always a Marine series is one I am very proud of, I like to feature diversity because I believe characters are king of their story--it doesn't matter their race, religion or sexual preference. I have two IR books so far within the series:

Combat Barbie and Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

I invite you to check them out. They aren't stories about race, but about heroes--men and women who need each other and healing.

Can't wait to get to know more of you!

message 2: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new) - added it

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
Heather wrote: "Good morning! I'm new to the group and I've been looking into exploring reader groups who might be interested in some of my books. The Always a Marine series is one I am very proud of, I like to fe..."

Thanks for posting Heather! I recently bought Combat Barbie, and will be reading it soon. Also, I really enjoy the military aspect of story, so I'll be sure to check out your other novels too.

message 3: by Darcell S (new)

Darcell S  Phoenix (darci02) | 21 comments Hi Heather, I just finished reading Combat Barbie and really enjoyed it, thank you for such an endearing story. I will check out Whiskey Tango Foxtrot next

message 4: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new) - added it

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
Hi Heather. Welcome to the group!