Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Interesting Times: The Play
This topic is about Interesting Times
Book Issues > Book (wrongly?) changed to stage adaptation

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonas (new)

Jonas Skoglund (jonasskoglund) | 2 comments I am not sure what has happened to "0413772195 (ISBN13: 9780413772190)" and "0552144312 (ISBN13: 9780552144315)".
These two books/editions in Terry Pratchetts discworld series have become the stage adaptations of respective title. When added to my bookshelf it was regular editions of the regular books, when reading reviews and comments they also seem to be made regarding the original books.
Not sure if this is a glitch in Goodreads, or if it is possible that information has been changed in some weird way. (I AM sure I never added any stage adaptations of these books to "my books", One of them I even read before the adaptation was made.)
I am too new to this to take action myself (unguided).
(also first post here)

message 2: by Vicky (new)

Vicky (librovert) | 2459 comments These books were corrected recently, but those ISBNs definitely belong to the stage adaptations and not the novels (according to WorldCat, that is).

It's likely that the books were originally imported without a subtitle and were wrongly combined with all editions of the novel which caused confusion when people added it to their shelves.