The Indie Bookshelf discussion

Reckless Abandon (November Blue, #2)
This topic is about Reckless Abandon
Book Club > Reader Review Snippits for Reckless Abandon

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lindsay (lindsay_sparkes) | 109 comments Want to participate in our reader review for the TIB blog? Post a short 2 - 3 sentence review snippit here, before 3/30, the post is scheduled for 4/1. Doesn't have to be fancy, you can just say, "I really enjoyed this book." or "Adrian Turner is HOT, and that would work for me. WE LOVE LOVE LOVE when you guys participate!!

Laura (laura_wilson) | 9 comments This may be one of my favorite books this year. The ups, the downs, the laughs, the cries, the way the characters develop because of themselves....definitely a book that is well worth your time! Plus, who doesn't love a few hot guys thrown into the mix?

Lindsay (lindsay_sparkes) | 109 comments thank you!

message 4: by Brenda (last edited Mar 14, 2013 04:25PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Brenda Walt | 6 comments This book is great! I loved Bo and Ember together and it broke my heart when he told her to "GO". Then I was so happy when they got back together at the end and cannot wait for the rest of their story.

Lindsay (lindsay_sparkes) | 109 comments Yay! Thanks Brenda! Love it! Can I slightly edit the Rae's funeral part, so it doesn't spoil?

Brenda Walt | 6 comments Lindsay wrote: "Yay! Thanks Brenda! Love it! Can I slightly edit the Rae's funeral part, so it doesn't spoil?"

Actually I edited it sorry about that, I thought this was for people who had already finished the book, I wouldn't want to spoil anything. Is the rest ok and not too much of a spoiler?

Crystal Blais | 1 comments Frustration, anger, hate, love, sadness, joy, you experience it all in reading this amazing work of fiction. Like fine wine, Andrea Randall only gets better with time! You will not be disappointed that you took the opportunity to read more about Bo and Ember's story.

Vanessa Garcia velazquez | 1 comments I can say when reading R A I went through a lot of emotions. I hated Ember and how she behaved towards the start of the book then by the middle I was so glad to have the old Ember back oh and Bo I felt so bad for this guy he really does love Ember. You will need a box of Kleenex for this book Andrea Randall did a great job with this book now to wait for the next one :)

Lindsay (lindsay_sparkes) | 109 comments Thank you everybody!! I will be putting this post together over the next few days and pulling some things from the discussion thread as well that were approved by the owners. :) Please send others this direction, so we can really give Andrea a good/beefy review.