Bookworms Unite! discussion

Monthly Group Reads > April Group Read Nominations

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holly (new)

Holly | 745 comments Mod
Everyone can start posting their nominations here! :-)

message 2: by Holly (new)

Holly | 745 comments Mod
I'd like to nominate Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson

message 3: by Shell (new)

Shell (shellcampbell) I really want to read that as well Holly, it sounds intriguing.

message 4: by Holly (new)

Holly | 745 comments Mod
Great Michelle!

message 5: by Holly (new)

Holly | 745 comments Mod
Lol sorry Kyle!! Hehe

message 6: by Holly (new)

Holly | 745 comments Mod
Okay, I can do that. Lol

message 7: by Shell (new)

Shell (shellcampbell) Lol!

I'd actually be happy to read both - I do need an 'X' book for my A-Z challenge :)

message 8: by Holly (new)

Holly | 745 comments Mod
I don't have the one Kyle nominated, but you could certainly do that if you wanted to Michelle.

message 9: by Holly (new)

Holly | 745 comments Mod
I would if I had access to a copy Kyle.

message 10: by Holly (new)

Holly | 745 comments Mod
You're welcome. I haven't had a chance to go to the library lately. It's harder to get to in the winter. Besides, I have way too much to read for a trip to the library! Lol

message 11: by Shell (new)

Shell (shellcampbell) I have it on my Kindle so I'm keen to read it with you Kyle - when do you want to start?

message 12: by Shell (new)

Shell (shellcampbell) Sounds like a plan. I'll get started on it tonight. My work is a bit crazy at the moment so my reading is somewhat sporadic... I'll do my best to keep up :)

How are you finding it so far?

message 13: by Holly (new)

Holly | 745 comments Mod
When would you be ready to read Before I Go to Sleep Michelle?

message 14: by Shell (new)

Shell (shellcampbell) I have a buddy read coming up with Janie in about a week so maybe the week after that - is that too far away?

message 15: by Holly (new)

Holly | 745 comments Mod
Nah, that'd be okay. I have some other things I could read. Just let me know when you're ready. :-)

message 16: by Holly (new)

Holly | 745 comments Mod
Looks like Kyle's joining us for this one Michelle! :-)

message 17: by Holly (new)

Holly | 745 comments Mod
Me too Kyle. Just waiting for the word from Michelle. :-)

message 18: by Holly (new)

Holly | 745 comments Mod
Awesome. Can't wait!

message 19: by Shell (new)

Shell (shellcampbell) Sorry guys, for some reason I didn't get a notification when you replied. In fact, I don't seem to be getting any notifications for this group at the moment. I haven't changed my settings so not sure what's going on?!

I'm so looking forward to reading this. I'm starting Sweetheart tomorrow for a buddy read with Janie and I reckon it will only take me a couple of days to read, if that, so can we play it by ear but maybe aim for Sunday?

message 20: by Holly (new)

Holly | 745 comments Mod
Sunday sounds good to me Michelle.

Sorry, I didn't send out any notifications for this one because I was waiting for you to say when you were ready.

message 22: by Holly (new)

Holly | 745 comments Mod
Thanks Kyle. :-)

message 23: by Shell (new)

Shell (shellcampbell) Not your fault Holly, I normally get automatic notifications in my email but for some reason I wasn't getting them. All working fine again now. Looking forward to starting :)

message 24: by Shell (new)

Shell (shellcampbell) How are you guys going with this one. I just finished and I loved it! Can't wait to hear what you both think :)

message 25: by Dustin (new)

Dustin | 1195 comments Mod
I'm currently readingThe Girl Who Played with Fire, and loving it very much, so I'd like to nominate it.. or The Help. Right, Holly?

message 26: by Holly (new)

Holly | 745 comments Mod
Been checking books out of the library, so I'm only about half way through Before I Go to Sleep.

message 27: by Dustin (new)

Holly wrote: "Been checking books out of the library, so I'm only about half way through Before I Go to Sleep."

Ah, I've been wondering if you'd finished it or not.. now I know. Yay! Are you still liking it?

message 28: by Holly (new)

Holly | 745 comments Mod
Yes, I like it very much. I'd love to finish it, but I'm caught up in reading library books.

message 29: by Dustin (new)

Awesome, I am happy to hear that!

message 30: by Holly (new)

Holly | 745 comments Mod
Thanks.

message 31: by Dustin (new)

You're very welcome.