!The Young Adult Book Club! discussion

Best & Worst > The Worst of 2013

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janna, A single coincidence is all it takes :) (new)

Janna Marie (jannamarie) | 36 comments Mod
It's truth time fellow YABC members! Tell us which books you dislike most this year. I will be visiting this thread occasionally to add your inputs to a master list.

PLEASE READ INFO BELOW BEFORE YOU POST:

To make sure this thread is useful to everyone I have put a few rules in place. If you are going to post on this thread ensure you are abiding by every rule put in place below.

1.) Entry format:
I'd like to follow a particular format with this thread, so it is easy for everyone to read your inputs. Below you will find the example format:

Hooked (Hooked, #1) by Liz Fichera
I dislike this book because..

2.) Publication Date
This thread is only for books published in 2013. If you'd like to post books published in 2012 or earlier, please make your post here.

3.) Varying Opinions
You may not agree with every book other members post to this thread and that's okay. Though, this is not a place for you to bash others about their choices. If you wish to voice a disagreement, feel free to do so in the Debate section of the group discussions. The Worst of 2013 Disagreements

message 2: by Janna, A single coincidence is all it takes :) (last edited Mar 14, 2013 08:56AM) (new)

Janna Marie (jannamarie) | 36 comments Mod
RESERVED FOR THE MASTER LIST

message 3: by Jon, Through the Wardrobe into Narnia (new)

Jon (scottreadsit) | 110 comments Mod
Fantastic idea!

message 4: by Julianna (last edited Jun 03, 2013 01:38PM) (new)

Julianna Smith | 3 comments I nominate Lover At Last by J.R. Ward.

I dislike this book because... well... I can't type all of it, that would take hours. This is my favorite review of it.

It hits all of the points that just made me want to punch someone in the face. It's not Young Adult but I know there are J.R. Ward readers in the group. Read that, and if you disagree with it I'll see you in The Worst of 2013 Disagreements thread. :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Hooked (other topics)