One x One discussion

one x one > Requests

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 14, 2013 10:39AM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* Request for a roleplay here.

I clean this topic out regularly so it stays organized.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I will!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 786 comments Very active person wanted :D
I'll do almost anything.

(referring to roleplays by the way)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

@Ruby

I will!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 786 comments Really? Any ideas? Like I'm on almost all the time because I have study break for my exams and I never feel like studying so I just come on here. But I will start studying and being on less but then after exams I'll be on a looot.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Really!! Do you want to do a realistic romance?

message 8: by Alan (new)

Alan | 305 comments anyone?

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 786 comments Are you active and have long replies?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

message 11: by Alan (new)

Alan | 305 comments how long?

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 786 comments 3-4 full sentences I guess.

message 13: by Alan (new)

Alan | 305 comments I can try. can you create it please?

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 786 comments At least tell me what you want to do..

message 15: by Alan (new)

Alan | 305 comments now? why is it matter now?

message 17: by Alan (new)

Alan | 305 comments posted

message 18: by Carlos (last edited Apr 27, 2014 01:59AM) (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments Plot: A guy who always seems to be by himself and looks dangerous but is also on the football team goes to a party with his friends and everybody else at a girls house who is the most popular and hottest girl at their high school and gets everything she wants handed to her and when they both see and meet each other during the party, they both instantly fall in love with each other with both of them who can't seem to keep their hands off each other and they start spending time with each other at the party and at school, never lying to each other and telling the truth only when the girl finds out that the guy that she fell in love isn't like any other person and has been keeping a secret that he is has powers

Requirements:
- Mature (drinking, drugs, sexual contact, etc)
- I'm the guy and would prefer a girl to play the female character
- doesn't have to be detailed but put more then just one sentence
- have fun

message 20: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments Ruby~Am I a Part of the Cure? wrote: "Meeee"

Okay. I'll make the topic

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

sure

message 22: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 20 comments eeeh, anyone?

I'm up for any ideas, but usually prefer realistic. but I can maybe do fantasy as well, it all depends. I do prefer to play the female. I can't roleplay males for my life. I'm mostly interested in horse&rider, youtubers [ocs &/or real; the creatures], werewolves [not twilight], zombie apocalypse [the walking dead?] , skate boarders, dog agility, country related, and footloose or dance related. I can roleplay high advanced or low. hit me up if you are interested. please don't hesitate! I'm desperate for roleplays!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

ANYONE? Thor 2: The Dark World.
UNDER PG-13 please.

message 24: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 222 comments anyone for rp by message?

message 25: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 222 comments ok so this may seem a little weird but the differed fazes of the rp doesn't have to last long.
Okay so their are rivaling families that have gone out of their way to cause havoc on the other causing damage to the people around them, and angered a witch who was so angry that turned the two year old son of one family and the baby daughter of the other. the boy and girl were turned into (lions, panthers, whatever animal we chose) and the families were so alarmed they sent their children into the (desert, jungle...etc) to live with the other animals, but as the two baby animals grew up they became best friends relying on each other as they grow into what was like their late teenage years they are turned back into humans 17 years after they were turned into animals

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Sooooo.... This group hasn't been active for a while... I wanna change that!!! Anyone!?!

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 80 comments

Second Generation X-Men Rp

Requirements:
- Doubles
-I'm going to do Jean Grey's daughter and I don't mind which mutant boy I do
-This can go to PM but I prefer to rp it on a thread.
-at least one big paragraph per character.
-Let me know if you don't want to do it with me anymore don't just leave me hanging.

message 28: by Kate (new)

Kate I just joined, and would like to roleplay!

Janelle, if you are still looking for a partner, I love X-Men :)

Anyone else, I love doing fantasy and paranormal roleplays as well, but I am up for almost anything

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 80 comments I am Kate:) I have to go but I can make a thread and we can start in the morning?

message 30: by Kate (new)

Kate Sure! If you can just kind of post a little blip about what kind of story you want to do I will work on making some characters :)

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 80 comments Sure:)

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 80 comments

Magic it borders our kingdom from any harm we live in peace with humans, and creatures alike. Most of us are gifted with White Magic of the Light Crystals but in the Royal family, there is always a spark of Necromancy. It's power growing and slowly overpowering our own. The Kingdom of Marigold has had a long line of royals rule the kingdom to all glory. Until now that is all going to change very soon as a jealous uncle comes to visit with his children and their dark crystals.

This is sort of based off of Hamlet or The Lion King. But the heir will be a young princess (Me.) and the uncle will have children as well. This is just a summary I would love to do doubles and we can manipulate the plot in any way that you want.

Requirements
Doubles
1-3 paragraphs
Young Princess me.
Plot Twists welcomed at any time can be done on thread or PM.