Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Urban Fantasy > Anyone else read the Shadow World series?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tala (new)

Tala   (tala2) Does anyone know anything about the 4th Shadow World book Of Shadow Born coming out soon?

I stopped reading the third book about 25% through because I learned of a huge/major cliffhanger. I hate cliffhangers. Was wondering if there were any rumors out there about this one. I'd hate to waste my money.

Lisa - (Aussie Girl) | 407 comments i still read this series, Tala and have the next book pre-ordered. i haven't heard any buzz but am more than happy to read it and post if the cliffhanger is resolved.

message 3: by Tala (new)

Tala   (tala2) Thanks Lisa, I'd appreciate that a lot.

message 4: by Lisamarie (new)

Lisamarie | 2 comments Tala wrote: "Does anyone know anything about the 4th Shadow World book Of Shadow Born coming out soon?

I stopped reading the third book about 25% through because I learned of a huge/major cliffhanger. I hate c..."

I absolutely HATE cliffhangers too. I love it when someone will put in their review if it has a cliffhanger because then I will wait til the next book is released before I finish. There was a HUGE cliffhanger in Shadow's Fall - but you would be doing yourself a huge disservice if you didn't pick up Of Shadow Born and then finish Shadow's fall. I wish I would have. Of Shadow Born was absolutely the best writing I've read in quite awhile. If you love the shadow World, you'll really like #3 and #4.

message 5: by Tala (new)

Tala   (tala2) Thank you Lisamarie that's what I was wanting to know. I quit Shadow's Fall about half way through and been waiting for feedback on Shadow Born.

message 6: by Lisamarie (new)

Lisamarie | 2 comments The cliffhanger is resolved sooner than the end of the book, which I was grateful for and please be sure you have Of Shadow Born waiting in the wings because I spent several months between the two books dwelling on the cliffhanger of an ending. It was a very good story, but I cried a lot. I'm pretty attached to my characters, I guess. ;-)

message 7: by Tala (new)

Tala   (tala2) I'm the same way with series that I really like.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Of Shadow Born (other topics)