Great Middle Grade Reads discussion

Jump Boys: SOS
This topic is about Jump Boys
AUTHORS' CORNER > New MG Sci Fi ~ need reviewers pretty please!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ali (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ali Cross (ali_cross) Hi everyone!

I am brand new here, and brand new to publishing for Middle Grade readers! I hope you'll forgive me if I misstep.

I would love to send the first 50 people who email me an ebook in their preferred format in exchange for honest reviews. My little book is hiding in the shadows and I'd love to shine some light on it.

Respond to this thread with questions, or email me (either here on GR or at ali@alicross.com) if you want to read/review!

Thank you so much!

ali (aka alex banks)

message 2: by Craig (new)

Craig Milton | 9 comments Hi Ali,

I would love to check it out. My email is cmiltondd@yahoo.com

Kindle or PDF would be great.

Craig

message 3: by S. (new)

S. Willett (swillett) | 4 comments Will give you an honest review. You can check out my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads. My email address is swillett11@yahoo.com. I prefer the Kindle edition.

Sharon Willett
Author of Country and The Rock

message 4: by Ali (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ali Cross (ali_cross) Thank you Craig! I sent it. :)

Cordelia Dinsmore (cordeliadinsmore) | 105 comments Hi,Ali,

What's the word count and how soon do you want feedback? I'm probably interested because I love to read MG. Just curious.

message 6: by Lou (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lou Tennant (gyntha) | 5 comments Hi Ali,

Would love to take a look as well. My email is dltenno@exemail.com.au. ePub or PDF would be great. I work in a lower/middle school Library so am always open to check out new books!

Lou x

Ali wrote: "Hi everyone!

I am brand new here, and brand new to publishing for Middle Grade readers! I hope you'll forgive me if I misstep.

I would love to send the first 50 people who email me an ebook in th..."

message 7: by Ali (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ali Cross (ali_cross) Hi Cordelia!

It's 45, 000 words and there's no time demand--any time is super.

Let me know if you're interested, and thank you!

ali :)

Cordelia wrote: "Hi,Ali,

What's the word count and how soon do you want feedback? I'm probably interested because I love to read MG. Just curious."

message 8: by Ali (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ali Cross (ali_cross) Sweet, thank you Lou! I'm emailing you now . . .

Lou wrote: "Hi Ali,

Would love to take a look as well. My email is dltenno@exemail.com.au. ePub or PDF would be great. I work in a lower/middle school Library so am always open to check out new books!

Lou x
..."

Cordelia Dinsmore (cordeliadinsmore) | 105 comments Thanks, Ali. I'd love to read it with my son. My email is vidamaemaynard@gmail.com. I have a Nook so could you send it in PDF or something that will translate?

I appreciate the opportunity.

message 10: by E.S. (new)

E.S. Ivy (esivy) | 133 comments Hi Aili,

I saw your post on branding on IndieRecon. Haven't had time to absorb it all and put it into action yet - but it's still up on my browser so I won't forget it! Such great ideas.

I think my son might be interested in reading your book - I'll check!

Cheryl is busier irl atm. (cherylllr) It does look like fun, and I'm an avid reader of MG and SF. ePub would be perfect, thanks!

message 12: by S.W. (new)

S.W. (swlothian) | 843 comments Mod
Ali wrote: "Hi everyone!

I would love to send the first 50 people who email me an ebook in th..."

Hi Ali..... Please let me know by direct message if you would like your book included in the Reviews by (NOT)Kids thread that I'm starting up soon.
Cheers

message 13: by Ali (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ali Cross (ali_cross) Okay! Just sent it! Thank you Cordelia!

Cordelia wrote: "Thanks, Ali. I'd love to read it with my son. My email is vidamaemaynard@gmail.com. I have a Nook so could you send it in PDF or something that will translate?

I appreciate the opportunity."

message 14: by Ali (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ali Cross (ali_cross) I emailed you, Cheryl and SW.

message 15: by Lou (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lou Tennant (gyntha) | 5 comments Just finished readying Ali - Wonderful! Review to follow soon,
Lou x

message 16: by Ali (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ali Cross (ali_cross) AHHH! Thank you so much! I've never released a book with so little fanfair as this little book so I've been biting my nails waiting to see if it will be well-received or not. Thank you for easing my worry a bit, Lou! I appreciate your time!

Lou wrote: "Just finished readying Ali - Wonderful! Review to follow soon,
Lou x"